• Yes

Yes I definitely support gay marriage and do not think gay marriage is any different than "regular" marriage. I do not think they government should control who gets married, as long as both people are consenting adults. The ban on gay marriage stems from religious beliefs of it being between one man and one woman and religion should not hold that kind of power over a government institution.

• Absolutely.

I do support gay marriage. People have every right to love who they want to love and not be questioned by anyone. How people choose to live their lives is a personal matter and if they want to get married to someone of the same gender, let them. Let them be happy.

• Im not very good at writing but being gay is just who you are. There is nothing wrong with it. BE GLAD YOU ARE GAY

Well shit...I wrote in the wrong section I didn't really know what to say lol😂😂😂 but being gay is just who you are. Screw people that don't like you. Focus on yourself and others that support you than people that try to break you down. Good luck. And coming from a demisexual person....ALL gay people! I LOVE YOU

• Hell yassssss queen!

Gays are people and they deserve to be treated like it. It's already hard enough to have confidence, why make it harder? We've got to accept ourselves before we wreck ourselves. No matter how hard you try to get rid of us, it won't work. More and more people are coming out each day. The gay queens will keep slaying!

• Hell yassssss queen!

• Hell yasss !

Love is love. No one should tell you how you feel about someone. I get frustrated whenever I see someone judge same sex marriage or those who are opposed to it, because ask yourself "how does their marriage affect you"? Mind your own business! This is why religion angers me. You guys worship a book that's been written over decades ago.

• Who are we to judge

1. Homophobia only exists in humans 2. Everybody says it's a sin, but so is shaving, eating bacon or sea food, using condoms or pulling out, working on Saturday and Sunday, women wearing bikinis, getting divorced. 3. How do you know how other people feel some people may be born with allergies to other foods, an extra finger and even a different sexual orientation. 4.

• I don't call it gay marriage, I call it marriage.

So what LOVE IS LOVE! Who cares if someone is gay. I strongly support marriage as I do what you people call gay marriage. When I hear something that someone came out it makes me happy because then they're out there and free, but I would be the happiest person on earth if it would be legal and people could do whatever they want. LOVE IS LOVE AND LOVE WILL ALWAYS WIN!!!!!!👨‍👨‍👦👩‍👩‍👦

• Yes definitely .

Yes I support gay marriage as I am bi and have a beautiful girlfriend (I'm female) and even if I weren't bi I'd still support because if you love someone you should have the right to marry them and there are more females than males in the world currently and being bi or lesbian would increase your chances of NOT dying alone

• Yes definitely .

• Not at Alll

Calling two homosexuals uniting a marriage is a mockery to the institution of marriage. They cannot create a child, thus it is a sterile union. Adopting a child while in a gay couple takes away from the mother-father unit every child deserves. It's completely fine for them to misuse their organs. If you believe in evolution, which I'm assuming so cause you support gay rights, man never decided all of a sudden to put something that's for a woman into a man. It's a choice.

• A big NO NO

It is simple. I don't support anything that is against Gods design. The decrepit idea that some people are born gay just does not exist. It is a conduct and a choice. If you have something against this fact, then you will have a lot of questions after death...But probably at the wrong place.

• Just no way

Listen if all civilization came to a end and there was only 2 gay men left how would civilization begin again, discuss how this would be possible, we all know it's a sin as the bible states. Each to there own i just don't agree with it that's all .

• I support marriage between man and a woman only.

I shouldn't be saying derogatory terms to you because of your beliefs, in the same way that YOU shouldn't label me just because I don't have the same beliefs you do. Can't you respect me in the same way I respect you? Even though I don't agree with the idea of gay marriage, I still respect you as a person because being gay isn't your whole identity. Just as how being straight isn't my whole identity, gay doesn't define your ambitions, personality, and character. In fact, the STRONGEST relationships are formed when people respect each other despite their different beliefs. You and I don't have to see eye-to-eye, but I can respect you and you can respect me. Christians who say they "hate gays" are not upholding God's second greatest commandment, which is "Love your neighbor as yourself." So don't categorize every Christian as being hateful towards gays, we might not hold the same beliefs but I think you're just as honorable and worthwhile.

• No, I do not!

I absolutely say NO to gay marriage! God created man AND woman for a reason. If he wanted people to be gay, he would have made just men or just women. It even explains this in the bible. In Genesis chapter 18 and 19, it describes when God destroyed two cities, Sodom and Gomorrah. He said to Abraham that if there were 10 godly people there, he would not destroy it. But, there were not 10. The cities were filled with gay men. God destroyed the cities.
    Also, in 1 Corinthians chapter 6, it talks about sexual sins. It says the gays will not be allowed in the kingdom of heaven. Please consider this if you support gays.

• I dont support gay marriage

We wernt meant to be gay. Its unnatural and we tend to reject unnatural things. God said Adam and Eve. Not Adam and Steve. Nobody wants to be at a store and see two gay individuals showing affection. In the bible God destroyed the city that was gay. And it effects family relationships

• We will burn--as Rome burned.

If you say people can love whoever they want, where does it stop? Indeed, there are groups right now advocating incest, polygamy, pedophilia, etc.
    It confuses children--most children understand that a man and woman make a child and a family. Children of same-sex unions will never know their biological parents or have a mother-father role model and will more likely grow up to be homosexual because that is what they know.
    Families are the building blocks of society and civilization--for the past several thousand years. The repercussions will be beyond anything that we can anticipate.

• Just no way

• Tradition worked best

Don't support it. I love gays. Absolutely love them. Love them so much, I can't let them do this to themselves. Now some of you are wondering," How in the HELL can you say you love them but disagree w/ their "happiness"? Ok- Imagine you had a son/daughter who was a heroin addict, and was in and out of jail for 10 years. Now if you're a good guardian/parent- you'll love the life out of that kid. But just because you love them, doesn't mean you love what they do. Just like gays- I love them, but I don't love what they do. I pray America will stop losing its' mind and start getting back to the way things always have been. It was going SOOOO good before this whirlpool of Homosexuality came in. I used to be bisexual myself, for a good 8 years. I realized that it's JUST a temptation. Not real feelings, a TEMPTATION.

• It's disturbing and its wrong

Men have a penis and women have a vagina. Its a puzzle. Don't mess with God's puzzle.
    Have you also forgotten that a man and a woman reproduce? If being gay is "natural" Then why can't they naturally reproduce??

WE NEED TO STOP THIS
    why do people allow this ?