• Yes

Yes I definitely support gay marriage and do not think gay marriage is any different than "regular" marriage. I do not think they government should control who gets married, as long as both people are consenting adults. The ban on gay marriage stems from religious beliefs of it being between one man and one woman and religion should not hold that kind of power over a government institution.

• Absolutely.

I do support gay marriage. People have every right to love who they want to love and not be questioned by anyone. How people choose to live their lives is a personal matter and if they want to get married to someone of the same gender, let them. Let them be happy.

• We're all human beings.

Why should we be against people loving each other? Love is love is love is love is love is love. No one should ever have to deal with hate. Treat your neighbours as you wish to be treated, so why should you be homophobic? All you religious people can still support LGBTQ+ people and still be religious, and support your god. (Or whatever you worship)

• Why the heck not?

"And love is love is love is love is love is love is love is love;
    Cannot be killed or swept aside.
    I sing Vanessa's symphony; Eliza tells her story.
    Now fill the world with music, love, and pride."
    No one's being hurt by gay marriage. If it goes against your religion, just think about people who deal with the fact that your ideals go against theirs. If you think it's just wrong, realize that homosexuality is actually natural in many animal species. Humanity isn't going to suddenly end and leave only a man and a man, or a woman and a woman. And even if they did, the extinction of humanity would probably be for the best. I mean, look what we've done to the Earth. It needs a break, dude. (I am the Lorax, and I speak for the Earth.) There are some things in life we just have to accept exists. Don't make yourself miserable by protesting something that's not harmful in the least.

• Why the Heck Not?

Dude. Why not? Who does it hurt? No one. We have to be able to adapt to everyone, because we live in such a diverse world. No one is the same, and that' s the beauty of it. I don't see why this issue is so upsetting to people. They literally just want to get married and be happy. They're not going to destroy our culture and the world. They'll better it, actually, by setting the example that we can be whoever we want to be, and whatever makes us feel good in this shitty world. Love is love.

• Stop the hate

Well first off you want to talk about the bible lets talk about how god said to love others that means no matter their differences, plus if you don't like it then ignore it don't try to fight the fact of same love. Let me ask you this, what if your son or daughter was gay would you kick out the child you spent half of your life teaching and loving, most parents wouldn't because they have love in their hearts but most of you are to ignorant and conceded and all you care about is the benefit of yourself. Stop the hate and appreciate.

• Im not very good at writing but being gay is just who you are. There is nothing wrong with it. BE GLAD YOU ARE GAY

Well shit...I wrote in the wrong section I didn't really know what to say lol😂😂😂 but being gay is just who you are. Screw people that don't like you. Focus on yourself and others that support you than people that try to break you down. Good luck. And coming from a demisexual person....ALL gay people! I LOVE YOU

• Hell yassssss queen!

Gays are people and they deserve to be treated like it. It's already hard enough to have confidence, why make it harder? We've got to accept ourselves before we wreck ourselves. No matter how hard you try to get rid of us, it won't work. More and more people are coming out each day. The gay queens will keep slaying!

• Hell yassssss queen!

• Hell yasss !

Love is love. No one should tell you how you feel about someone. I get frustrated whenever I see someone judge same sex marriage or those who are opposed to it, because ask yourself "how does their marriage affect you"? Mind your own business! This is why religion angers me. You guys worship a book that's been written over decades ago.

• Not at Alll

Calling two homosexuals uniting a marriage is a mockery to the institution of marriage. They cannot create a child, thus it is a sterile union. Adopting a child while in a gay couple takes away from the mother-father unit every child deserves. It's completely fine for them to misuse their organs. If you believe in evolution, which I'm assuming so cause you support gay rights, man never decided all of a sudden to put something that's for a woman into a man. It's a choice.

• A big NO NO

It is simple. I don't support anything that is against Gods design. The decrepit idea that some people are born gay just does not exist. It is a conduct and a choice. If you have something against this fact, then you will have a lot of questions after death...But probably at the wrong place.

• Just no way

Listen if all civilization came to a end and there was only 2 gay men left how would civilization begin again, discuss how this would be possible, we all know it's a sin as the bible states. Each to there own i just don't agree with it that's all .

• I support marriage between man and a woman only.

I shouldn't be saying derogatory terms to you because of your beliefs, in the same way that YOU shouldn't label me just because I don't have the same beliefs you do. Can't you respect me in the same way I respect you? Even though I don't agree with the idea of gay marriage, I still respect you as a person because being gay isn't your whole identity. Just as how being straight isn't my whole identity, gay doesn't define your ambitions, personality, and character. In fact, the STRONGEST relationships are formed when people respect each other despite their different beliefs. You and I don't have to see eye-to-eye, but I can respect you and you can respect me. Christians who say they "hate gays" are not upholding God's second greatest commandment, which is "Love your neighbor as yourself." So don't categorize every Christian as being hateful towards gays, we might not hold the same beliefs but I think you're just as honorable and worthwhile.

• No, I do not!

I absolutely say NO to gay marriage! God created man AND woman for a reason. If he wanted people to be gay, he would have made just men or just women. It even explains this in the bible. In Genesis chapter 18 and 19, it describes when God destroyed two cities, Sodom and Gomorrah. He said to Abraham that if there were 10 godly people there, he would not destroy it. But, there were not 10. The cities were filled with gay men. God destroyed the cities.
    Also, in 1 Corinthians chapter 6, it talks about sexual sins. It says the gays will not be allowed in the kingdom of heaven. Please consider this if you support gays.

• I dont support gay marriage

We wernt meant to be gay. Its unnatural and we tend to reject unnatural things. God said Adam and Eve. Not Adam and Steve. Nobody wants to be at a store and see two gay individuals showing affection. In the bible God destroyed the city that was gay. And it effects family relationships

• It's disturbing and its wrong

Men have a penis and women have a vagina. Its a puzzle. Don't mess with God's puzzle.
    Have you also forgotten that a man and a woman reproduce? If being gay is "natural" Then why can't they naturally reproduce??

WE NEED TO STOP THIS
    why do people allow this ?

• We will burn--as Rome burned.

If you say people can love whoever they want, where does it stop? Indeed, there are groups right now advocating incest, polygamy, pedophilia, etc.
    It confuses children--most children understand that a man and woman make a child and a family. Children of same-sex unions will never know their biological parents or have a mother-father role model and will more likely grow up to be homosexual because that is what they know.
    Families are the building blocks of society and civilization--for the past several thousand years. The repercussions will be beyond anything that we can anticipate.

• Just no way

• Tradition worked best

Don't support it. I love gays. Absolutely love them. Love them so much, I can't let them do this to themselves. Now some of you are wondering," How in the HELL can you say you love them but disagree w/ their "happiness"? Ok- Imagine you had a son/daughter who was a heroin addict, and was in and out of jail for 10 years. Now if you're a good guardian/parent- you'll love the life out of that kid. But just because you love them, doesn't mean you love what they do. Just like gays- I love them, but I don't love what they do. I pray America will stop losing its' mind and start getting back to the way things always have been. It was going SOOOO good before this whirlpool of Homosexuality came in. I used to be bisexual myself, for a good 8 years. I realized that it's JUST a temptation. Not real feelings, a TEMPTATION.