• Yes yes yeS-

Yes, I support it because:
    1. It doesn't affect you; it's none of your business if two people of the same sex decide to marry.
    2. Homosexuality isn't against nature, and it's not a choice. It's proven that homosexuality exists in animals.
    3. If infertile people, old couples, and people who choose to not have children can marry, homosexuals should DEFNINITELY be able to marry. Marriage is not all about procreation!

• Yes

Yes I definitely support gay marriage and do not think gay marriage is any different than "regular" marriage. I do not think they government should control who gets married, as long as both people are consenting adults. The ban on gay marriage stems from religious beliefs of it being between one man and one woman and religion should not hold that kind of power over a government institution.

• Absolutely.

I do support gay marriage. People have every right to love who they want to love and not be questioned by anyone. How people choose to live their lives is a personal matter and if they want to get married to someone of the same gender, let them. Let them be happy.

• I support gay marriage

Why would you not, it is between two people that love each other just like everyone else. Love is not between man and woman it is between a heart and a heart. God does not determine happiness, you determine your happiness and if that means being human and loving another human, than so be it.

• Why not support it?

Gay people are just people, it's a piece of them, not their whole identity, and they would like to experience love as well.

Religion might promote marriage between a man and a women due to reproduction purposes, but they know little to nothing about biology. I mean, they that a women was created from a man's rib. How do you take them seriously?

• Love Is No Different From Love; So Tell Me The Difference Between Them If There Is A Difference?

Do you love your wife or husband? Your boyfriend or girlfriend? You love that someone with all your might, and let me say, What is the difference between A Straight Couples Love and A Gay Couples Love? Nothing right? I know you all have that one someone that you would never want to hurt, so why hurt others? Love is a feeling, I get it, but to others, I know that is something, you can't really explain. Something you never want to let go, or something you never want to forget. So who cares about the saying in the bible or your religion? If you LOVE someone, should you be free to love them right? We are all living a temporary life, so do what YOU want to do. Don't worry about other lives flashing next to you. You hate the judgement that others give you, so why we must judge others that are "SO DIFFERENT"? We all once think this world will love us and its a beautiful place and everything is special; now that we get older, we have even more rules, more restrictions, more laws to stop us from doing what we love. You want to love that girl in your Work Place even when your also a girl, but you are afraid of the rude stares, and mean comments you will get, SO WHAT? DO WHATEVER YOU WANT AND LOVE WHO EVER YOU WANT. Still think that it is wrong, Tell me things why it would be wrong. Explain to me why you think so, I want to hear it.

Either way, love is something everyone need to accept, either it be Gay couples or Straight couples.

• Love is love

I don't believe religion, politics or options have anything to do with it. Love is so pure and simple. If you don't agree with it, that's fine. Your entitled to your own opinion... But that's like me going up to you and wacking the cupcake out of your hand saying you can't eat that! I'm on a diet! How is gay marriage different to a guy marrying his car, of a dog, or a kid? Consent. A car can't give consent, a dog can't give consent and a kid can't give consent. The only things that can get married are adults, so stop saying 'Where will it go from here?' Because if it can't give consent, they won't marry. Also, if you really think that sex is such an important factor in a marriage that if the two partners can't have sex, it is not marriage.... You don't really love your spouse. Love is more than sex, and that is why gay love is so beautiful and pure. It is based purely on love, not sex! Love is loving no matter the gender. If I had a kid, I would teach them love is more then sex. Love is more than politics. Being gay is fine, being straight is fine. Being yourself is amazing <3

• Yes to Gay Marriage

They should be just as miserable as everyone else let them marry each other. We are all human and we all have rights. Don't start stereo types that you don't know anything about. If you believe in God then why did he make those people gay, I thought all humans were God's child and he loved them all.

• Not at Alll

Calling two homosexuals uniting a marriage is a mockery to the institution of marriage. They cannot create a child, thus it is a sterile union. Adopting a child while in a gay couple takes away from the mother-father unit every child deserves. It's completely fine for them to misuse their organs. If you believe in evolution, which I'm assuming so cause you support gay rights, man never decided all of a sudden to put something that's for a woman into a man. It's a choice.

• A big NO NO

It is simple. I don't support anything that is against Gods design. The decrepit idea that some people are born gay just does not exist. It is a conduct and a choice. If you have something against this fact, then you will have a lot of questions after death...But probably at the wrong place.

• I support marriage between man and a woman only.

I shouldn't be saying derogatory terms to you because of your beliefs, in the same way that YOU shouldn't label me just because I don't have the same beliefs you do. Can't you respect me in the same way I respect you? Even though I don't agree with the idea of gay marriage, I still respect you as a person because being gay isn't your whole identity. Just as how being straight isn't my whole identity, gay doesn't define your ambitions, personality, and character. In fact, the STRONGEST relationships are formed when people respect each other despite their different beliefs. You and I don't have to see eye-to-eye, but I can respect you and you can respect me. Christians who say they "hate gays" are not upholding God's second greatest commandment, which is "Love your neighbor as yourself." So don't categorize every Christian as being hateful towards gays, we might not hold the same beliefs but I think you're just as honorable and worthwhile.

• It's disturbing and its wrong

Men have a penis and women have a vagina. Its a puzzle. Don't mess with God's puzzle.
    Have you also forgotten that a man and a woman reproduce? If being gay is "natural" Then why can't they naturally reproduce??

WE NEED TO STOP THIS
    why do people allow this ?

• No, I do not!

I absolutely say NO to gay marriage! God created man AND woman for a reason. If he wanted people to be gay, he would have made just men or just women. It even explains this in the bible. In Genesis chapter 18 and 19, it describes when God destroyed two cities, Sodom and Gomorrah. He said to Abraham that if there were 10 godly people there, he would not destroy it. But, there were not 10. The cities were filled with gay men. God destroyed the cities.
    Also, in 1 Corinthians chapter 6, it talks about sexual sins. It says the gays will not be allowed in the kingdom of heaven. Please consider this if you support gays.

• We will burn--as Rome burned.

If you say people can love whoever they want, where does it stop? Indeed, there are groups right now advocating incest, polygamy, pedophilia, etc.
    It confuses children--most children understand that a man and woman make a child and a family. Children of same-sex unions will never know their biological parents or have a mother-father role model and will more likely grow up to be homosexual because that is what they know.
    Families are the building blocks of society and civilization--for the past several thousand years. The repercussions will be beyond anything that we can anticipate.

• I dont support gay marriage

We wernt meant to be gay. Its unnatural and we tend to reject unnatural things. God said Adam and Eve. Not Adam and Steve. Nobody wants to be at a store and see two gay individuals showing affection. In the bible God destroyed the city that was gay. And it effects family relationships

• Just no way

Listen if all civilization came to a end and there was only 2 gay men left how would civilization begin again, discuss how this would be possible, we all know it's a sin as the bible states. Each to there own i just don't agree with it that's all .

• Just no way

• Tradition worked best

Don't support it. I love gays. Absolutely love them. Love them so much, I can't let them do this to themselves. Now some of you are wondering," How in the HELL can you say you love them but disagree w/ their "happiness"? Ok- Imagine you had a son/daughter who was a heroin addict, and was in and out of jail for 10 years. Now if you're a good guardian/parent- you'll love the life out of that kid. But just because you love them, doesn't mean you love what they do. Just like gays- I love them, but I don't love what they do. I pray America will stop losing its' mind and start getting back to the way things always have been. It was going SOOOO good before this whirlpool of Homosexuality came in. I used to be bisexual myself, for a good 8 years. I realized that it's JUST a temptation. Not real feelings, a TEMPTATION.