Do you support healthcare and contraceptive rights?

Asked by: ILoveSitarMusic
  • These are basic human rights!

The right to healthcare and contraceptives should be a basic human right. It is up to the individual to decide whether or not they feel as though this is the right decision for them to make. If a woman doesn't want to have an abortion, that's fine. If they choose they do, that is also fine.

If a woman is raped, and she cannot have access to a contraceptive, she is being forced to carry a child, endure the pain of childbirth, and either has to send the child of a foster family, or has to raise them. This is taking away from the control they should naturally have over their body. While some argue that abortion is "murdering an unborn child", this is entirely immaterial to the fact of the matter.

As for healthcare, it is common sense that if someone has a medical issue, that they be treated with the same level of priority has someone else (of course dependent on the factor of the severity of the health issue, not based on money or raise). That if they need hip replacement, or open heart surgery, or if they require a surgical removal of their eye lenses to remove their cataracts, they should expect to walk into the local clinic or hospital, and be able to get that assistance free of charge. Because of this field of life not being treated seriously, doctors are also getting smaller wages than they should be. Doctors save lives, point blank. And they should be getting two rewards: a good paycheck that they can live off of, and the miracle of seeing someone's life change through their personal assistance. The point is, at the end of the day, healthcare should be accessible to all.

• Yes I do.

I support healthcare and contraceptive rights. People have the right to choose what to do with their bodies. My body, my right to choose. If I want to prevent injury, illness, or pregnancy, that is my right. When people say that healthcare and contraception are not rights, they are saying that people should be forced to give birth, be injured, or be sick, and that is wrong.

• It's MY money and I refuse to work for a government that will be put to torture devices that will murder innocent children.

If I can work hard and pay for my own healthcare, then everyone else can too. There is NO reason I should forced to pay for some messed up doctor to slaughter an innocent human who has done NOTHING to deserve such a horrible demise.

"Seems to me every person who is for abortion, were people who weren't aborted."

• Yes and No, I don't support planned parenthood or anything of the like

Planned Parenthood was established by racist Margaret Sanger to ethnically cleanse the nation of black people. It should be burned to the foundation for that reason alone. Why no one cares that it was founded on a hatred for black people is confounding. It is just like a black woman going to the KKK for an abortion, they are happy to help you. People should always practice safe sex and if you are not ready to conceive wear a condom or abstain from sex. Birth control pills, patches etc are not full proof and have adverse side effects, you don't need to keep Sangers dream of a black free society alive, stop going into the dragons lair.

3laderunner says2015-07-26T15:59:00.390