Do you support no-kill shelters or kill shelters?Supporting kill or no-kill shelters is an important issue. Share what type of shelter you support!

Asked by: CAROOOL
  • I support no kill shelters

Last year we went to an animal shelter looking for a dog or puppy to adopt. We ran across a pitbull( keep in mind the breed’s bad reputation) so my dad was playing with it threw the bars of its kennel and it was playing and it play bit him and the bite drew blood they asked what happened he told them he was just playing and everything but still they said well he drew blood so we have to put him down. Which is really sad and I just don’t understand why they would put a dog down for basically just playing. But then I started thinking and since pitbulls were one of the main dogfighting dogs so they have a bad reputation. So sadly they are seen as “dangerous” I guess.

• No kill for sure!

Every animal should get to live, even if they're not adopted for a while, plus, they will get adopted someday! If the shelter is running out of space, they can give the animal to another shelter! I'll never support a kill shelter! All my pets are from no kill shelters!

• Pets have the right to live.

I have a problem with killing living souls. I believe that animals are Jesus' precious creatures, and should be treated as such. Many people are ready, willing, and able to adopt and love these animals, so why kill, when you can just sterilize them so they can't breed? Animal rights.