• Just expressing first amendment rights

Though PETA is a pretty radical and strange organization (sort of like the tea party), they have the right to do their strange protests. If we told everybody what they can and can't do we would be just as bad as Kim Jong Un and his regime in North Korea.

• I support their RIGHT to protest,

But not their ideology. Their hearts may be in the right place, but their minds sure aren't.

It's an unfortunate case of pushing WAY to far to try and change an understandably flawed system. But their methods are only gaining two kinds of people. Extreme allies who will side with them, and extreme enemies who are further entrenched from being swayed.

Reading about Ingrid Newkirk makes me question her sanity. She's no doubt passionate, but maybe to a fault. This is aside from the point, however.

Regardless of how I may disagree with someone, they have the freedom to express and share their opinion, (as long as it's peacefully), and so I support their protests.

• I support the cause but not the method:

I don't have a reason to ever shy away from supporting Animal Rights, it is one of the more ethical causes to support on the planet, but I am not sure that PeTA is really the best group to associate with due to their uncontrolled members and poor reputation for professionalism and organization.

• Overall I support them.

I think they have good intentions and it's OK to protest for animal rights, and I would do it myself. However, I do wish they would do it in a less violent way and not overreact so much. But I agree that other animals definitely deserve more rights than they have now.

• Animals Need Protection

Do I need to say any more? A b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y x 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

• Peta is a mess

Over the years, Peta has become more and more insane. They have done thing like boycott companies that have done absolutely nothing to the environment, have not done the thing Peta claims, etc. As well as this, peta kills their animals in the shelter. They have no respect to animals, they just want money and power.

• Are you kidding me?

PETA is basically the worst organization on earth. They literally freak out every time a new Pokemon game is released, a game that is based off of befriending small creatures, and sue Mario because wearing a tanooki suit "supports the skinning of animals". When you both attack video games that formulated my childhood, and start saying that i shouldn't eat meat, you go to far. PETA's public protests are disgusting.

• Please share your opinion of peta!

PETA started their organization with good intentions and supporting facts to raise awareness of animal abuse around the world in 1993. Today they showcase graphic images and use sex appeal to get attention by people more easily. Have they gone too far? What's your opinion on the group of PETA and why?