• Yes, I support it.

There are several issues here, and I'm going to try to respond to these issues in a neutral way.

Abortion is legal according to the Supreme Court. The law of the United States is not upheld by the Bible, it is upheld by the Constitution and our court system. What you or I believe is morally right or wrong according to our belief system is irrelevant. Abortion is a legal right. With that being said, as a woman I can go into any hospital and any healthcare facility and receive an abortion if I chose to do so. I don't have to go to Planned Parenthood for an abortion.

So why defund Planned Parenthood? Because of the abortions it performs? What about the other services it provides to millions of poverty stricken men and women? What about the cancer screenings, Pap smears, and birth control? Surely opponents realize that there is a correlation between birth control and pregnancy rate, right? The more access to birth control, the less pregnancies there are, and therefore less abortions are needed.

Planned Parenthood is not selling the body parts of unborn children. Planned Parenthood donates fetal tissue to research, with the consent of the mother, and receives a small amount of money as reimbursement for costs. If you watched the full videos you would hear the term "donation" a lot. In addition, the doctors video taped clearly say, "we do not profit from this". I'm happy to link the full Youtube videos and point out the time stamps for those too lazy to do so themselves. Fetal tissue research has bipartisan support, meaning Democrats and Republicans are both in favor of using fetal research to create life saving medication.

To summarize, abortion is legal in every healthcare facility in the U.S. Planned Parenthood doesn't sell body parts of unborn children, and if you think that you should really go view the full videos released on Youtube. The videos are quite long, with the first one being edited down from 3 hours to a little over 8 minutes.

• Yes I do.

I support Planned Parenthood because they offer more services than these fake pregnancy clinics. I am pretty moderate on abortion, but that is not the only service they provide Planned Parenthood offers contraception, sti testing, diagnosis, and treatment, age and ability apporpriate sexual health education, and so on. Planned Parenthood is better at preventing abortion than fake pregnancy clinics.

• Yes, I do.

So why defund Planned Parenthood? Because of the abortions it performs? What about the other services it provides to millions of poverty stricken men and women? What about the cancer screenings, Pap smears, and birth control? Surely opponents realize that there is a correlation between birth control and pregnancy rate, right? The more access to birth control, the less unwanted pregnancies there are, and therefore less abortions are needed.

• Planned Parenthood sells aborted baby body parts.

Abortion is morally unacceptable. We should all know this. Killing an unborn Human being is just as evil as killing a born Human being. This is what Planned Parenthood, America's largest abortion provider, gets away with everyday; killing a Human being. However, Planned Parenthood does something that even some of their supporters and die-hard pro-abortion advocates cringe at. Planned Parenthood sells aborted baby body parts. You don't believe me? Visit this link: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/07/21/new-planned-parenthood-video-shows-top-doc-haggling-over-price-fetal-body-parts/

• The American Auschwitz

Planned Parenthood murders human beings. As demonstrated by print and video recordings, they push abortion as a sacrament for women. Now we learn that their own directors are marketing the organs of the dead. If these were seals, snails or whales, their would be no debate - everyone would fight to save them, but for some reason, the killing of the innocent is a virtue with PP. They state that they are pro-choice, but the stats prove that abortion has skyrocketed since PP has been advocating for "choice." Hitler and the Nazis have been judged as the epitome of evil for similar actions.