• Trump's head should be on Mt. Rushmore.

Let's build a wall. Let's build a wall. Let's build a wall. Let's build a wall. Let's build a wall. Let's build a wall. Let's build a wall. Let's build a wall. Let's build a wall. Let's build a wall. Let's build a wall. Let's build a wall. Let's build a wall. Let's build a wall.

• Trump is my president

Trump represent the conservative force in the US. He seems have his own way to do things, and lots of people side with him on many important issues. He have done a lot of his promise and it the country is better now. He is a business man, he knows how to deal.

• Trump is the best!

Trump is the best! Conservatives are the best! Trump is the best! Conservatives are the best! Trump is the best! Conservatives are the best! Trump is the best! Conservatives are the best! Trump is the best! Conservatives are the best! Trump is the best! Conservatives are the best! Trump is the best! Conservatives are the best!

• Heck yes mr trump is god life

Trump is the best man ever. He should become god empororrer of the wurld becaus he is the bestest ever. I hate hilory cliton and think she should burn in helll because she is evil murderor who desrevers to die in a fire. Donald trump is my best friend and a great leader. Screw the libertards

• Heck yes mr trump is god life

• He has potential

President trump is not as bad as the media makes him out to be. I believe that he could help bring us out of debt because he was a business man which means he knows how to handle money issues. He also knows how to make a deal which can be beneficial when negotiating with foreign countries if done correctly. Whether u like him or not you should support him because he is your president and your future depends on him

• Trump will be placed on Mt. Rushmore.

Make America great Again. Make America great Again.Make America great Again.Make America great Again.Make America great Again.Make America great Again.Make America great Again.Make America great Again.Make America great Again.Make America great Again.Make America great Again.Make America great Again.Make America great Again.Make America great Again.Make America great Again.Make America great Again.Make America great Again.Make America great Again.Make America great Again.Make America great Again.Make America great Again.Make America great Again.Make America great Again.Make America great Again.Make America great Again.Make America great Again.Make America great Again.Make America great Again.Make America great Again.Make America great Again.

• No, I'm not supporting Trump.

Why? Well, it pretty easy for me, because mostly everything Trump does I'm against. Like for the Wall, His handling the North Korea issue, His China threats with trades. His tweeter account, because he talks way too much on it, and things he shouldn't be talking about. Then his NFL comment was just stupid, Kneeling is a protest against social injustice, not protesting the flag, he should have just shut up about it. He is not unity the US he is Dividing the country even more.
    His handling of this country is just going to make America weaker. He not making America great again, it was already great, but now it's a mess, with no real leadership behind it.

• I don't support half of his side.

I know hes a good person inside but his intentions are well, not in the right place. First of all the issue with the Mexicans and the wall. I am Mexican and i don't understand what makes Trump hate us so much. I understand the history he had with them but why take revenge? Have we not gone pass racism and segregation and immigration? I Don't Hate Trump, not at all, but I hate his intentions. There are things I support him for but I mostly don't support him.

• Has not done shit in like a year almost

So far into 2017 he hasn't took out Isis like he said. Repeal and replace Obama care like he said and built a wall like he said the only shit he has passed is bringing home trophy elephants from Africa oh yeah now our country's really shaping up people say he's a man who puts feelings aside for the country yet every day he's on Twitter trying to get back at somebody for what that said about him hes an ass president bernie should have won or Obama 3rd term

• Heck yes mr trump is god life

• I will never support Trump even if he does one good thing.

He is no hero first of all and he is just a big mouthed business man like he always was. If anyone is dumb enough to think that trump could pull this country together than shame on them. "We the people" you ever heard of that hopefully I don't have to explain to you what this means. If you think that the "United" States of America lives by this phrase any more than your as big of a fool as trump. Man I want to be in the military one day but that may be sooner now that trump is about to start World War .

BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2 says2017-11-03T20:59:06.923
Donald trump is my president.