• Because it can teach alot

Most schools are using this computer to teach students and to submit grade. It also make kids learn the fun way and let teacher relax at school sometimes it even make kids want to learn these days not to force them to learn even if they do not want to learn

• I dont really think so

As a student using Summit Personalized Learning (an online program for school) i dont think so because my teachers are just on there phones or playing games on there computer and not really teaching us unless like 5 people need help on the same thing and i hate sitting on my butt all day on a computer and not actually learning from a teacher and staring at a computer screen for a while gives me headaches so i dont like it but this is just my school and my opion so dont get pissy

• I dont think it is a good Teaching tool