Do you think a free market system demands unequal distribution of wealth?

• Yes, but not as much as there is now.

Yes, with inventiveness and supply and demand a free market system is going to mean some people earn more than others and they will often deserve that. However, what we have now is a market and tax system that caters to wealthy people and corporations so that the inequality of wealth is huge and not just a result of merit.

• Yes, a free market system requires and uneven wealth distribution

The free market, capitalist system is one of inherent inequality. A lassaiz faire economy means that those with the motivation and means can achieve more than those without. The high price of entry into many business opportunities has created a system of inherent imbalance between the haves and the have nots.

• Yes, I think a free market system demands unequal distribution of wealth.

I believe in a true free market system then the majority of wealth will always flow to the companies who are the most effective and more intelligent at their field of business, I believe that wealth will always be unequal in a free market system and I don't believe it's a bad thing.

• I do and that is okay.

The fact of the matter is that some people simply work harder than others. Also some people are just smarter than other people. Should we punish people for these traits rather than rewards them? I do not think so and think that free exchange is the best thing for all people.