Do you think a second attack is possible by the Boston Marathon bomber if he/she is not caught within the next week?

Asked by: Precariot19
  • This question is a bit late.

They were already caught! I think this question is a bit outdated, and I'm not sure why it is still showing up. If you had asked me earlier, though, I would have said that, while I'm not sure how likely a second attack is, I suppose it is still possible.

• This question is a bit late.

• No, I don't think a second attack is likely.

There is so much media coverage, that I don't believe the perpetrator could leave his hiding location without fear of being recognized, especially in the Boston area. His face is all over the place, and people have been following this case very closely, keeping an eye out for his face in every crowd. I don't think that he would be able to pull off another attack without being caught.

• No, not likely.

I do not think that it is very likely that a second attack will occur if the Boston Marathon bomber is not caught within the next week. I think that people like this like the attention, but they're not going to do something else big and awful so soon after their first attack.