• The killer of Hae Min Lee has been found

Hae Min Lee was a Woodlawn High School senior in Baltimore, Maryland who was the victim of murder by manual strangulation. Adnan Masud Syed, her ex-boyfriend, was convicted of first degree murder. I think he's guilty since he had such a close relationship with her and so would have the best access to her in order to commit the murder.

• Yes, he is capable.

I believe anyone is capable of murdering anyone. If he had access and he had the means, than he might have murdered her. There was enough evidence to convict him the first time, but that's evidence may have been fake or false. I don't know if he did murder her, but I think he could have.

• I am unaware of much of the evidence.

I do not know much about this case so I cannot say whether or not he is guilty of murdering Hae Min Lee. Personally, I like to err on the side caution when it comes to things like this, so I would probably determine that he was innocent if i had to choose.

• I'm not too familiar with the case.

However, I am the kind who tends to think innocent till proven guilty. But there are times I will have to say that I knew the person was guilty as sin. For example Charles Manson, it was why are we bothering with a trial just put him in jail already and throw away the key. Jodi Arias, she admitted her guilt yet we spent tons of money on her trial proving she didn't do it in self defense than twice on her sentencing phase. So, there are times I know the person is guilty here I am not certain.