• We can not know what the truth is.

The thing about the creator argument is that we can not possibly know what is right and what is wrong. Therefore, atheism is seemingly just as cocky as theism. The only correct answer for the entire religion debate is that we do not know. The theists do not know and neither do the atheists.

• It is closer to truth.

Yes, I think agnosticism is better than atheism, because the first true step towards the right religion is recognizing that there is a God. Agnosticism at least recognizes that there has to be a creator. A person cannot get to the next step and accept who that creator is if they first do not believe that there is one.

• No one can be certain

I am not a religious person but I am also not a stupid person. I know there is no way I can possibly know for sure if there is or is not a God in the Universe. Science seems to show that there is not but there is still the beginning piece they are missing. Until they fully solve the entire "how we were created" time line I will continue to think agnosticism is better than atheism.

• The question is stupid, there's no third position.

Agnostic is about knowledge, not belief.

You can be a Christian and know you can't prove what you believe, this is Agnostic Theism.

You can know there's evidence yet to find but because there's no evidence or you can't prove there's evidence, you instead choose not to take it on faith, this is Agnostic Theism.

So in reality, if you are Agnostic because you can't prove the claim is true, it doesn't tell you ANYTHING about if you actually believe in the claim.

• They're very similar.

An atheist is usually an agnostic, in the sence that no one can prove there is no God. I am too in that sence, because I have just as much proof of a god as I have of the flying spaghetti monster. Most agnostics I have met say; ''because I don't know, that mens that there is a 50% chance of a god'', which I think is the wrong.

• I believe it is a wishy-wash term.

I guess agnosticism could be a better explanation for what most atheists are, but I think it is stupid to call yourself agnostic. We are all agnostic about unicorns, leprechauns, and fairies (at least I hope so), but you don't say, "I'm agnostic about that." You say, "I don't believe in them." I used to call myself agnostic, but it is simply a cop-out in my eyes. Although I do believe some people can mean it with sincerity, I think if you use it you are more or less an atheist.

• No not really.

I do not really care for either agnosticism or atheism but I do not think it is fair to say one is better than the other. They both come down to a persons personal beliefs and not really what is hard evidence and fact. I think all beliefs (and lack of) should be respected.

• There is no better.

When it comes to religion (or lack of religion, in the case of atheists) there is no absolute right, wrong or better. There is only choice. For some people being agnostic suits their belief system well. For others, the idea that an invisible sky spirit of any sort controls their fate is silly.