Do you think air pollution from factories can be improved through innovative technologies?

• Look at coal.

Yes, I think that air pollution from factories can be improved through innovative technologies, because scrubbers and recycling technologies can be put into place that make a big difference. Look at what the coal industry has done. They recycle their waste and they have filters to prevent harmful waste from entering the atmostphere.

• Yes, Ithink air pollution from factories can be improved through innovative technologies.

I think as our pollution control technologies get more effective and cost efficient that you will see industries in general widely adapt the technology and it will end reducing the amount of air pollution, I think the majority of polluting industries would readily adapt technology that reduced their pollution as long as it was cost efficient for them.

• In Some Cases

I believe air pollution from factories can be improved through innovative technologies. This may not be the case for every company and every factory, but I'm sure there are some out there who could change or improve their facilities with technological upgrades that would reduce emissions overall. We should certainly try.

• Pollution from factories can be improved

Yes, I believe that through innovative technologies and a little effort from companies, air pollution and other pollutions can be improved. I think that factories do not want or feel the need to change their ways, so the pollution continues to be pumped into the ecosystem. It is obvious that there other ways to process these items that are causing pollution we just have to take the time to implement them properly.

• Yes, air pollution from factories can be improved through innovative technologies.

I think that innovations in technologies can improve air pollution from factories. I think that there are a lot of technological advancements today that will help with factories to better deal with some of their processes that can cause air pollution. It is an issue that I think factories should take seriously.