Do you think airlines should offer baby-free flights?

• A few baby-free flights

Yes, babies are humans, but when they barf, scream, and kick people, they cause sleep deprivation. For example, I, and my family go on long flights, which are during nighttime, so we sleep. However, we always find a screeching baby who makes it impossible to sleep. Even if we fall asleep, that kid wakes us up. Based on many sources, sleep deprivation can be a dangerous thing, as you can forget your suitcase, or fall asleep while driving. However, many people have kids and babies, so the airlines should have a few baby-free flights for those who need a well-deserved break.

• Yes, they should.

I would have been against this a few years ago, but then I started to do a little traveling and long flights. When you are trying to get some sleep and there is a baby who screeches and cries for 90 minutes straight, it makes an already unpleasant experience even more unpleasant.

• People Need to Learn to Deal With People

In our society, we need to better learn to deal with being around all kinds of people. Babies are humans, and so are their parents. No flight lasts forever, and a crying baby certainly isn't a safety hazard. We teach our children that they must learn to deal with all kinds of people, regardless of age, gender, or even attitude. Adults should be able to do the same.

• No that is discrimintory

I do not think airlines should offer baby free flights. I think that is discriminatory and pointless. Yes babies can be annoying on flights at time but they are humans and often times it is simply the way they are. They should not be punished for what they are. If an airline started that I would mae it a point to avoid that airline.

• To much headache

Airlines should not offer baby-free flights because there would too much headache. A baby free flight sounds great but it most likely isn’t profitable. To fill an entire flight with people who do not want to be around babies might be difficult. Also the parents might not like the idea of having to search for flights that will allow their baby on the flight.