Do you think all humans came from the same ethnic origin?

• Yes, we all come from one body.

Yes, I do think that all humans came from one origin. As in all species, there is variation among individual human beings, from size and shape to skin tone and eye color. But we are much more alike than we are different. We are, in fact, remarkably similar. The DNA of all human beings living today is 99.9% alike.

• Humans are the same on the inside

Yes, I believe that all humans originated from the same ethnic origin. There is, in my opinion and according to what I have learned in biology class, all of us are made the same. The only differences are in the sexes and the amount of pigment in the skin. I believe that we came from the same place, where ever that is.

• Adam and Eve.

Yes, I think that all humans came from the same ethnic origin, because the different ethnicities developed over time. We all came from Adam and Eve. They were the first people. They had many children and these children scattered all over the earth. Over time they became different and developed into the races we have today.

• Sprung Up In Groups

I grew up being taught the out-of-Africa theory, but as we dig up more and think there is a great chance that we actually sprung up in small distinct groups across the world. I think there are different ethnicity's and think this is the reason these groups are still well defined today.