Do you think all places should be like California and have Mandatory Vaccinations?

• Yes, and shut up about "Statism"

There's nothing wrong with vaccines, and if paranoid parents do not want their children to have them, then the state should take over the parental role and provide vaccines for them. There is no comprehensive evidence that vaccines can actually cause autism, or other such defects. Moreover, by doing this we will help stop the spread of diseases by children that are vaccinated to those who are not, perhaps in other nations.

• No it should be our decision!

It's an invasion of privacy. Our bodies have proven to eradicate it and vaccines can cause autism, too. I think it's retarded to make everyone get poked by people who have no idea what they are doing! What do you think? Mandatory for every person? Or what? Please tell me!

• Should it be mandatory for the state to put fluids we know nothing about into our children's bodies? No!

If you wanna get vaccinated then no one has a problem with that. America is and never has been a nation to force things on people. We believe in tge freedom of choice. This has worked for hundreds of years and nothing too bad has happened. No statistics accurately show that people who aren't vaccinated are a health hazard or something. I personally am not against vaccines if they are given right. Loading up kids with so many different vaccinations right out of the womb is probably not so good. Even though I'm not personally against it, I don't believe forcing it on everyone.

• Pure luggage behind you

The man in the basement drinking chicken soup with a sprinkle of vege salt inside a coffin!!!!!! He's your grandpa!!! Strictly defined as an aspect of the category "ALL," the man... Or apparent son of you father shall not receive mandaatory vaccinations. Not because of his situation, however, the side effects, harmful, unnatural ingredients, not their decision and his apparent religion. I am the woman who delivered vege pizza to your door.... The pizza was vegan.