Do you think America learned any valuable lessons since the 1992 Los Angeles riots?

• We always remember

Yes, I do think that America learned a lesson from these riots. We learned that the African Americans in this country are still primal in their instincts, and are not smart enough to use their brains to resolve an issue, instead they go crazy and use violence to try to fix things.

• I do think that America learned some valuable lessons since the 1992 Los Angeles riots.

I do think America has learned some valuable lessons since the 1992 Los Angeles riots.First of all most people are aware that racism is alive and well in America.Second,Now people are aware that cameras may be recording your every move even if you are a police officer or other public official.

• Nothing Has Happened Since Then

In wake of the George Zimmerman verdict with regards to Trayvon Martin, the United States has learned many valuable lessons since 1992. No one turned violent after Zimmerman was acquitted. The accused has had his own turn of bad luck--his wife divorced him and Zimmerman lives in hiding. He got his karma, even if Martin's family feels justice wasn't served.

• Only bad lessons

I truly think that the only real things that people took away from the 1992 LA riots is that a lot of police have more power and even military grade weapons to deal with something like this in the future. I don't think that society at large has learned anything from it.

• It Is Doubtful

I do not think America has learned any valuable lessons since the 1992 Los Angeles riots. The general American has absolutely no say in the government because the majority is often over looked by politicians. Therefore, as it stands now, people in America are worse off now, then they were then.