Do you think American troops should leave Afghanistan?

• Yes, I think American troops should exit Afghanistan

I think the time has long come and gone when troops are needed in Afghanistan, the mission has largely been a failure and has come at a high cost of lives and money, I think we need to support the Afghanistan regime with special operations forces and some financial aid but besides that immediately withdraw everyone else.

• yes most of them

Most troops here in the United States of America should leave Afghanistan. It may be necessary however to leave a couple of forces in the country however for certain reasons. These would serve the needs of the American people along with allies of the United States of America but we will see.

• Yes We Should

I believe American troops should leave Afghanistan. I believe we have accomplished all we can in that part of the world and there's no reason for us to stay. I think it is time for us to leave that country in the hands of the people. We need to bring our troops home.

• Yes, they should leave

It is time we pulled out and took our troops home. The cost is just killing us. We have overstayed our welcome as well. I can't see the benefit of being over there any longer. The issues at home are far greater than that across the world. We need to fix them before we fix others.

• The truth needed

I think they need all the troops there. Because then who will kill all the women and children? And blow up masjids (mosques) and terrorize all the people. Just because some may be terrorists does not all mean they all are. Stop painting everyone with the same brush. Is I am a terrorist but my family s innocent, will it be justified to kill them and torture? Everyone knows the truth because we all have a rational part of our brain which makes us different to other creatures. I say stop war everywhere.

“No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.” Nelson Mandela

And yes the beginning was sarcasm, bring everyone home.

• Some troops are needed

Some troops should stay in Afghanistan, but the majority should come back home. The American troops have done such a good job over there. It is time for the afghan troops to protect their own country now. A small amount of American troops should stay to make sure things are ok.