Do you think Americans are judged by the color of their skin?

• Yes they are

Whether or not it is in a hateful manner, Americans are judged by the color of their skin. It is easy to see because it is your skin color, so it is the first thing people see and notice. America is a melting pot of diversity. Color is one thing that makes us who we are, but it is not the most important thing.

• Racism Still Prevalent in United States

Americans are absolutely judged by the color of their skin, especially in their own country. Unfortunately, racism is still alive and well in today's world. Americans from around the country have to deal with racism in one form or another in their daily lives. Unfortunately, this trend won't reverse any time soon.

• Yes I do.

Yes I think that Americans are judged by the color of their skin, I think it is nowhere near as common as it once was but that does not mean it is not something that still happens everyday somewhere. It is something that still needs to be taken into consideration.

• We are the freest country on earth.

No, I do not think Americans are judged by the color of their skin, because Americans are far more inclusive than any other nation on earth. For the most part, a hiring partner is going to hire the best person for the job. Americans are kinder than any other nation. For the most part, we judge people by their character and not the color of their skin.

• Sad, but true.

Unfortunately, yes, I do feel in our country, there are a lot of people out there who tend to judge others by the color of their skin. Bottom line is, there are a lot of racists out there, who do not give the person a chance, and judge the book by its cover.