Do you think America's military activity is a significant reason for hatred of America?

• America's military activity is a significant reason for hatred of America.

A lot of foreigners have specifically mentioned that they resent American military operations in their countries. Often, these exercises can lead to collateral damage against civilians and non military infrastructure. In particular, many people are opposed to drone attacks, which have been shown to have missed their targets on many occasions.

• Yes it is

I would imagine they do play a significant role in the reason for the hatred against America because of the mistakes that are made during war and the innocent people that sometimes get killed because they are mistaken for the enemy and so the people blame the whole country for their military's actions.

• We go too far.

Yes, I think that America's military activity is a significant reason for hatred of America, because we try to be all things to all people. Other countries do not always want us to intervene. We should have just let Vietnam fall to communism. This leads to resentment, because we do not belong everywhere.

• Very Much So

I believe America's military activity is a significant reason for hatred of Americans. I believe the actions of the Bush administration, the Iraq War, and the war in Afghanistan all made America look bad on many different levels. Worse yet, America has done little to make amends for these issues.