• Ann Coulter is so ugly she can not feel superior to anyone

Ann has a very creepy loooong face; she is not a natural blond; she is disgusting tall; she is so skinny, she does not have female curves and she is so old and full of wrinkles that she needs botox and many plastic surgerys instead heating so much the Mexicans

• Among other things, yes.

I think that Ann Coulter is simply an opportunist and an all around awful person. She's the real life version of an Internet troll. And yes, I think she is racist. Along with being bigoted, homophobic, intolerant and also Medusa levels of ugly. And yet her books fly off the shelves, self described "real Americans" love her.

• Yes, along with other right wingers.

Ann Coulter uses her wit and articulate qualities along with her looks as a fairly attractive woman to speak of things that anyone who has a progressive attitude finds appalling. She says racist things, such as considering welfare to be mostly a black phenomenon, but does not admit to being racist.

• She Has Issues

Ann Coulter has been quoted as saying, "In 1960, whites were 90 percent of the country. The Census Bureau recently estimated that whites already account for less than two-thirds of the population and will be a minority by 2050. Other estimates put that day much sooner.One may assume the new majority will not be such compassionate overlords as the white majority has been. If this sort of drastic change were legally imposed on any group other than white Americans, it would be called genocide. Yet whites are called racists merely for mentioning the fact that current immigration law is intentionally designed to reduce their percentage in the population." She is also well known for supporting racial profiling, which I assume she wouldn't support if whites were racially profiled. I do believe she has some racist beliefs, but most of her problems seem to steam for the idea that her and her race should reign supreme and she lacks the ability to understand situations from others perspectives.

• She's not racist

She just says what she believes and just because she is patriotic does not mean that she is a racist. While her views may seem extreme and unreasonable to some she is entitled to her own opinions. The definition of racism is also too broad. I do not agree with all of her views but I dont think that she is a racist.

• She is just a shock jock.

No, I do not think that Ann Coulter is a racist, because she really has the best interests of everyone at heart. I have not heard her say things that are racist. I have heard her say things that are shocking, and she says things that are offensive in general, but it is not particularly racist.

• No, I do not think Ann Coulter is racist

Ann Coulter is a woman who has strong opinions and is very outspoken. She is hypercritical of those people with whom she disagrees, but her criticisms have nothing to do with her opponents' race. She does not blame entire races for what she perceives to be the evils of our current political and economic landscape. Her primary "enemies" are liberals, and liberals come in all races and creeds.