Do you think Ariel Sharon was guilty of the alleged financial crimes committed in the so-called Greek Island Affair?

• Charges Dropped, But That Doesn't Mean Anything

Charges against Ariel Sharon were dropped in the case, but the only reason was because the land deal was made before he was Israel's foreign minister. That doesn't mean Sharon was innocent of trying to broker a deal for his son in order to build a huge resort on the small Greek island. There were shady dealings regarding that project all the way around and Sharon certainly had a hand in it. Had the charges gone forward, Sharon's political career would have been over.

• Yes, He Was

I do believe Ariel Sharon was guilty of the alleged financial crimes committed in the so-called Greek Island Affair. I think this was more than likely because his son was charged and found guilty so there was more than likely a connection that went deeper, there just wasn't enough evidence to charge him.

• There was evidence.

Yes, I think Ariel Sharon was guilty of the alleged financial crimes committed in the so-called Greek Island Affair, because there is a paper trail of his involvement. The leader at the top always denies that they are involved, but there was enough evidence of his involvement to conclude that he had something to do with it. He was a ruthless leader and had no problem committing financial crimes.

• Ariel Sharon was guilty of the alleged financial crimes committed in the so-called Greek Island Affair

Ariel Sharon was guilty of the alleged financial crimes committed in the so-called Greek Island Affair. I think that he was guilty because the cops are still combing through his financial records. I think he was trying to hide something and that he was afraid that they were going to find something.

• People search for reasons

People look for reasons to hate world leaders who seem to be deserving of hate - especially when people don't have tons of information on the matter. Sharon was a really controversial figure in general, and people love to find reasons to hate him, especially because he is Israeli and from the country.