Do you think art museums should raise their prices to assist in funding?

• I think art museums should raise their prices to assist in funding.

I think art museums should raise their prices to assist in funding. Most art museums accept any amount of money a visitor wishes to pay to enter. The museum recommends an admission but will accept any amount, even a penny. If a museum changed its policy to demand a fixed amount it could assist in its funding.

• If they can't afford it otherwise.

Yes, I think that art museums should raise their prices to assist in funding, because they should bring in enough money to meet their expenses without depending on grants from the National Endowment for the Arts or other government agencies. Museums can also make people want to stay longer, by charging them more for admission.

• Yes, museums should raise prices.

I think that art museums should raise their prices to assist in their funding. While I think that people should go to art museums, I also think that art museums should have the right to do what they want in terms of making sure they can operate on a profitable level. If raising ticket prices are something they need to do, they should.

• Yes, I think they should

It depends on the museums,but I think they should raise prices right now. I think private sectors should help them pay for the issues they have,but everyone is kind of tight right now. I do value a good museum,but its hard to keep them open. They shut down all the time.

• Art Should be as Free as Possible

Art museums shouldn't raise prices as a matter of principle because art should be as free as possible. People should be able to enjoy art without paying a lot of money. Sometimes, art museums are supported by taxpayers and their tax levies should probably stay the same rather than increase.