Do you think Barbara Walters has had plastic surgery?

• Barbara Walters has had plastic surgery

It seems to be that Barbara Walters may have had, judging by initial impressions, some cosmetic procedures to her face. I cannot say I blame her necessarily - women in the public spotlight such as herself always want to put their best face forward. If they want to do something to look better and more presentable - more power to them in my opinion.

• Barbara Walters has had plastic surgery.

Barbara Walters has had plastic surgery. She has never admitted that she has had it done but she has not denied it either. She is 82 years old and looks much younger than she should on her own doing. Either way, I still think she looks good for her age and it is her money, afterall.

• You have to in that business.

Yes, I do think Barbara Walters has had plastic surgery, because everyone who has been in that business after so many years has had something done. People her age naturally do not look like she does. They do not naturally look good enough to belong on television. She has probably had the face lift that everyone else has had in the tv business.

• She's Had Something

I believe Barbara Walters has had plastic surgery. To me it looks as though her cheeks come in too far, more than they use to as well. Given the advent of HD TV and the crisps pictures, I can't say I blame her. However, I think she looks good for her age.

• No but has minor work

I don't think Barbara Walters has had plastic surgery. I think she is very lucky to have the skin she does and more then likely worked very hard over the years to keep it. She may have used a lot of products to enhance but has never had plastic surgery.