• She is not the second coming

The hype and talk about her like she's a perfect almost supernatural being who can do no wrong. She has a vault in her house containing every photo and video ever recorded. That is egotistical and dangerously close to narcissistic. And her music is boring, very samey, then there's that track she had about Jay Z jizzing on her shirt. Gross.

• She is overrated!

I applaud her for the success that she's had. However I think that people give her too much credit. She's a good singer but she's not the only one and its not like she did anything innovating. I dislike that many people don't give recognition to other great singers out there. Its only Beyonce meanwhile there's other talented singers who deserve. That's why I don't look at award shows cause 9 out of 10 she's gonna win. I also don't like the fact that if another artist where's something similar to her than they're trying to be like her, like she's the only person who can wear blonde hair or bodysuits. Then you have the immature beyhive who act like children throwing a temper tantrum if you don't like her. I can understand if I'm disrespecting her but if I just say that I'm not fond of her music then you have no right to attack me because I have my personal taste in music.

• Of course she is. Even from a completely objective perspective

Her voice actually has limited range (her natural chest voice, not her head voice, is limited in comparison to many other r&b/soul/pop artists) and very little natural vibrato. As far as the actual vocal quality, that is subjective. Also, regarding her lyrics (which are very rarely written by her), people act as if she is the first 'strong woman' or 'racially conscious artist' in the business. I use quotes there because it's all an act. She just knows how to market herself. She uses relevant and important issues for her own personal gain, which is manipulative. She knows nothing about the intricacies and nuances of any of the issues she sings about. She just knows how to stay relevant, which is impressive. She has a talent for self-promotion, but she just isn't that special in her artistry. And it's important to know that if the media pushes someone for the people to like, the people will lap them up.

• Of course she's overrated. Even from a completely objective perspective

She doesnt have spectacular range or natural vibrato in her voice (her actual chest voice, not head voice, is more limited than many other r&b/soul artists). People treat her as if she's the first strong woman or the first person to speak about racial issues. She just knows how to market herself. She is manipulative, too, using relevant societal issues for personal gain despite the fact that she knows very little about them. It's important to note that if the media pushes the people to like you, the people will lap it up.

• Ashanti is better

She was great in her prime. Being part of Density Child did help her fame. She's just not that good. Ashanti was underrated because of Beyoncé. Ashanti was amazing. I wish she was still around. Had it not been for Kanye and his stunts she probably would have died down in 2008.

• Definitely overrated, better music out there

Her recent music is rubbish. Good to look at and voice is decent but the quality of her material is below average. I don't understand why she received as many Grammy nominations as she did; but the world will continually be disillusioned by her and all the people who has helped her get to where she is

• She is not a Queen.

Beyonce is SEVERELY overrated. The BeyHive are so delusional...They hype all of Beyoncé's mediocre songs too much (not all, Halo, Crazy In Love and Irreplaceable I enjoy). I hate when people call her the Queen because Ariana Grande has more social media followers, Adele is more critically acclaimed, Taylor Swift and Lady Gaga have sold more, and let's be honest here --- Beyonce isn't special. She truly is a remake of several late-90's artists, but I don't have time to go into all that!

• She is super Overrated

Not hating on Beyoncé, she has good songs (songs that I enjoy the same as Rihanna's, Shakira's, Adele's, etc) but I thinks she gets more recognition than she deserves. She can get the best producers, lyricists, etc to get the Song of the Year, The Album of the Year but that's not the point of being an artist. I'm fine with Beyoncé's success but I can't stand the media posting articles about Beyoncé as if she were the messiah of music.

• She is super Overrated

• Fuc yeah cuhz

Dey thank dis b is like diamond n gold shiz krazy free my niqqa pom pom, jerry ,
    Big head, tutu, lil john, lor steve, jaequan, daequan, lor dae dae, koolie, young C, D money, and rip jojo, lor shoota and my brova quan. B.I.P to my big homie nick n Grimace

• Bey Bye Bye

Beyoncé is the most over rated artist ever. I remember seeing her and destinys child play 16 years ago and felt the same even then. The media have over hyped her way too much. She uses social issues for her own gain in creating shock. Music is dead and there is little hope for a future.

• She was NEVER overrated.

She was never overrated - she sings really beautifully and her REAL passionate songs (If I Were A Boy, Disappear, Listen, Flaws and All, etc.) are all emotionally to her. She writes them from her heart and she decided to share them with you guys. Most of you decide to hate on her because you judge her on those other songs anyway - Single Ladies, Get Me Bodied, Run The World. Those songs are for your entertainment but you all are too much of a disgrace to see that.

• Unique voice and song

Her songs are so unique with her own style. Starting with irreplaceable, a song state out a strong woman. Then, halo, showing out her stong voice and great singing skills. Last, self title gave out a very special style and songs like pretty hurt is pretty insprial. Beyonce is not overrate

• She is not just an artist but a businesswoman and a marketer

She has come out with several hits and managed to stay in the spotlight... Similar to Kanye west and even her husband jay z, above average music with great marketing skills. She isn't that overrated, not compared to the one hit wonders that you will typically find in modern music.

• Beyonce Has Earned Her Reputation

Beyonce isn't underrated because she has sold millions of albums and had tons of number one singles. While she's incredibly popular in the United States, she's even more so throughout the rest of the world. She has earned the right to be so popular as an entertainer, so she's not overrated.

• Beyonce is definitely not overrated

She deserves to be where she is. Her singing voice is amazing, and it is natural because you can see clips of her singing at 14 and it was amazing too. Beyonce is very talented, much more so than many of the artists of today. And she does not look the same in every video. Compare freakum dress vs single ladies vs green light vs drunk in love.

• No, Beyonce is a strong female role model.

Beyonce has always been a women to look up to. As a strong, successful woman, she is a role model to girls all over the world. She teaches young girls to be confident and love themselves for who they are. She advocates or natural beauty and women's rights. She is also one of the most successful women in the music industry.