• Where there's smoke, there's fire.

He admitted in a deposition I'm 2004 to procuring Quaaludes for the purposes of use during (consensual) sex. It takes only a very short leap of faith to reach the conclusion that they were used in nonconsensual sex as well.

Perhaps some of his accusers are lying - but probably not very many of them.

• Money Hungry Women

Why did they wait so long to come forward. Saying Cosby was too powerful is bull. Cosby was not powerful as the Kennedy clan were during that period of time. Those women should be investigated for perjury. They are just plain money hungry vipers. Ill goten money wont last long...

• Of course he is.

He is guilty, guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty one for each victim who has come forward. He is guilty of more who have not yet chosen to.

• 50 women vs 1 a self-admitted quaalude pusher

What surprises me is the level of denial by those who re-victimize the 50 women who have come forward. If it were 50 black men who were sodomized and fondled, would you as why they were afraid to come forward --- or how about young children -- this is not about sex - it is forcible serial rape of not one, but 50 women. I wish our country could reach a place where justice is truly blind ---- what if this happened to your mother, sister, cousin, or girlfriend. Crosby is a serial rapist who used his money and power to try and escape justice. He should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law and should have been investigated more vigorously then.

• Victims take it to grave

Sadly many victims of abuse and rape will take that horrible secret to their graves. I truly believe the victims. Of course many didn't report it. Fear and shame cause many women and MEN to keep such atrocities to themselves. It saddens me to hear ones like The Game who ask why these women didn't report it. As a member of the African American community I know for a fact all too often mom's nasty boyfriend, cousin, uncle and sometimes dad have raped/molested and it NEVER GETS REPORTED. Stop victim shaming. Accept BILL COSBY is NOT DR. HUXTIBLE!

• Hard to believe that he is innocent

I find it hard to believe that all the women are lying. I believe most women wanted his assistance in establishing their careers. Hence, they reluctantly obliged with his sexual advancements / drug taking. It was rape in the sense that they were not 100 % accepting of the situation. A bit like doing something with a gun to your head. Maybe the meetings started off with kissing / fondling (to which they agreed to) and escalated to sexual intercourse (to which they didn't verbally agree to). Afterwards they felt shame, didn't want to be ostracised or were still hoping for his help so they kept quiet. I think it's a really grey area though and after so much time, very hard to prove either way.

• The rich and famous are not above the law.

This is an on going issue with fame and fortune. Just because they have means does not give them a forum to abuse anyone. Although he is not convicted, just read between the lines its all there. Silence does not make him less guilty. This guy is a sick and twisted individual.

• The number of persons coming forward and their illustrating a repeated modus operandi in their stories speak for itself.

I do not even want to speak his name- the accused, the alleged abuser/rapist is chilling in his lack of insight, remorse, guilt or empathy. In fact, his immense rage and conveyed narcissist insult that these individuals have come forward and shared their experiences is so unbelievable as well as his finger pointing and defaming of all the alleged victims that I find myself wondering if he has become mentally impaired. The denial and/or lack of awareness on the part of his spouse is also stupefying to me.

• Fifty different women came forward, who don't know each other & reported that he drugged & sexually assaulted them!

Some of the women did come forward & were told to shut up. Bill had seven different prescriptions of Quaalude's & admitted that he used the Quaalude's to drug women & then have sex with them. If one is impaired, one can no longer render consent! That is the law!

• Cosby is guilty!

So many people hide behind a mask. My husband was going with my best friend. They both lied and lied, and he even tried to say I was crazy. He accused me of trying to ruin he reputation. Everyone thought he was such a wonderful person, but I lived with him for 50 years, and I knew the kind of man he was. I should have left him years before when he slept with my sister. He always denied his wrong doing.

• M a r i j u a n a

4 2 0 B l a z e i t f a g g o t
    S m o k e c r y s t a l m e t h
    S h o o t u p h e r o i n d o o d !

• Innocent Until Proven Guilty

Cosby is guilty of buying drugs and giving them to at least one woman. He admitted to this, but he did not admit to doing it without her knowledge. So far this admission seems to be the only thing he is guilty of, which isn't much. All those women accusing him all of sudden is odd... And very well could be a serial rapist. But if one woman makes up a story and comes forward and the media catches wind of it, it doesn't take long for others to flock in for the media attention. All you need is for the public to hear one story, and then everyone with half a brain to make up a story will use similar elements.

Am I saying the stories are made up? No. I'm saying I'm not going to condemn a man until I know something for certain. Over 50 accusations would be a lot of it were a normal case, but this man is a public figure, and there are a lot of attention wh**es out there. I probably know a few girls that would accuse me of the same thing if they thought they could get a book deal off of it, I could only imagine how many would do it if everyone in the country knew who I was.

So I say no, but only because I because I judge people the same way the Justice System does. You are innocent until I know 100% that you are guilty.

• Money Hungry Women

• Money Hungry Women

• Money Hungry Women

• Do you think bill cosby is guilty of rape

After researching the claims and the backgrounds of the women making the claims, i conclude either nothing happened or sexula contact and drug use was consensual. The culture at the time dictates this was the circumstance. Also, i believe his politics made him a target of the left wing media

• Looking at the BELL curve, it is highly unlikely, that all of these women would fail to report the rape when it happened.

Ok, so women are afraid to report rape, BUT NOT ALL women. Only the ones that Cosby rapes? Really? That falls outside of a normal bell curve. Someone would have reported it. Also, In the 60's Cosby didn't have any power or status. Sammy Davis Jr was more popular than Cosby. Cosby is black--these women are white. There is NO WAY these women were afraid to report a black man for rape, because in the US, Cosby would have been hung and put under the jail. In the 60's we still had "white only" in certain areas of the country. You would have to be from another planet to believe that a black man would have been believed over white teenagers. And what white parents would have continued to send thier child to a black rapist, even if he was famous? It's unbelieveable. Martin Luther King was marching for civil rights....Martin Luther King had more status that Bill Cosby in the 60's, and it didn't stop anyone from killing him, and he wasn't accused of raping a white woman....Just fighting for equal rights....Finally, there may have been some consensual stuff going on, and even maybe he made a pass, but there is no way that I believe he is guilty of all these women, and I am not a Cosby Fan. Men make passes at women all the time, touch her boob or butt, try to kiss her, and if that is the new definition of rape...Well, all Men should beware....It could be you next with that 18 year old hottie from when you were in your first year of college......

• Innocent bill cosby

I dont belive bill cosby is guilty because these women wait till years later and bring all this on him and i think it,s all about black mailing him for money maybe he used to give them money and when he stopped they brought all this pu or maybe it,s somone else whith a lot of power that wants to destroy the man i have never belive he is guilty i belive it,s a set up

• I think it's sex remorse..Been there done that!

If he did do these things without their consent...Then I feel sorry for the girls. But I myself as a victim of date rape know there is a fine line between loose moral sex and remorse for poor choices and real "rape". You go to a famous actors house, alone, dressed to the hilt, drink wine...And oh agree to take an unknown pill..Even if you thought it was benadryl, I know that knocks me out. I would say at least half if not all went to have a good time..Hope they got to be with him and because they did the drugs he offered...Don't remember much....He ignored them afterwards and that made them feel rejected and dirty. Something they probably bragged about to friends, they later felt guilty and ashamed that's called growing up, not a victim of rape...A victim of being too passive...None from what I have read claimed it was violent. Just my opinion though.....I hope that I am right rather than to think that all these women suffered some sort of violent event that they will never recover from...Idk....

• Not guilty in a common sense way

MaryDtn9 says2015-03-10T18:01:33.850
https://plus.google.com/103041359322144339544/posts/e5vBecfNDJw
Bill Cosby Rape Facts: Based on historic serial rapist data statistics Bill Cosby is an international serial rapist. 98% of victims tell the truth; 5% of rape crimes are reported. 2% of victims lie; 95% of rape crimes are never reported because victims fear rapist reprisal. These statistics and supporting links are provided in detail below. As of March 1, 2015, 35 women have accused Cosby of rape. These 35 women represent only 5% of the victims Cosby raped. Cosby, a sociopath, lacks conscience, empathy, remorse, guilt or shame. If you doubt these statistics please do your own research. This is IMPORTANT! #billcosbyrapist
WHY! VICTIMS MATTER! These victims represent all of us, our families, our children, daughters, wives, mothers and sisters. When our courts and countries fail to protect our families we must take action.
Agree! Please take this link viral today. WHY! VICTIMS MATTER! Help stop rapist Cosby's ongoing reprisal threats against the women who have accused him of rape.