Do you think booster seats should be mandated for children under a certain age or weight?

• Should kids have car seats

Yes, they should because it can kill them, or the police can't see them if there to short if they don't they will most likely forget to put on there seat belt because there not used to it and/or the driver can't ether see them in the little mirror at the wind sheled.

• Booster seats should be mandated for children under a certain age.

Booster seats should be mandated for children under a certain age in order to regulate their safety. By mandating it based on age, it is a lot easier to gauge their readiness without a seat by the amount they have grown and see if they should have a booster seat.

• They save lives.

Yes, I think that booster seats should be mandated for children under a certain age or weight, because they help the seat belts to work properly. Requiring booster seats is an easy way to save the lives of innocent children. If it can help so many children, there is no reason not to require it.

• They Already Are

For those in the United States booster seats must be used up until a child turns 8 years of age or reaches 80 pounds. It is true and evident that most people do not follow these guidelines because they are a bit repressive and overbearing, especially for the children. I think we should change the laws to a more suitable measure.

• A child's safety

It is for a child's safety. Children vary greatly in weight and height even within the same age group due to the rapid pace of child development, and this is an accurate way to gauge the appropriate time period for seat's use, something that could actually save the lives of children.

• G gt gtbg5b

I like chicken
    cheese I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I fi I I I I I I I ifffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff g g bg yh v6y y6by6 hb7ybybybmy hbmy 6b ymb ym bmy mb ym6b my mbym bmy bm mb m bm mbmbg

• No need for booster seats.

Why would you feel the need to mandate a booster seat for a child? A better choice would to be sure that the seats which they are using are as safe and reliable as possible. And besides, weight fluctuates so much between child that this gets a bit ridiculous. Especially when height is factored in.