• I think we should.

It gives us easier travel and being in the EU protects us and our economy. I think it's an obvious choice but if you have anything to say opposing my argument, please reply as I try to see things from both points of view. Although I think Britain will stay in the EU as stated by my above mentioned reasons.

• Absolute need to stay!

Why leave what works well as it is?

Its not like leaving will take away the "pesky foreigners".
    We have easier travel access because of us being in the EU.
    YesYesYes YesYesYes YesYesYes YesYesYes YesYesYes YesYesYes YesYesYes YesYesYes YesYesYes YesYesYes YesYesYes YesYesYes YesYesYes YesYesYes YesYesYes YesYesYes YesYesYes YesYesYes YesYesYes YesYesYes YesYesYes

• Stay in the EU!

We should stay the EU! We should leave the EU because the amount of people who work in companies who have bonds with company bases in the EU is high. If we were to leave the EU these bonds will be broken. This is terrible because the companies will not want to keep their business in the UK so many people will lose their jobs.

This is one of the many reasons why we should stay in the EU.

• We should stay in the EU!

We should stay in the EU because if we leave the EU the amount of people who work in a company which are based in the EU is high . If we leave the EU the bond between the two (UK and EU) would be severed and thus lots of people will lose their jobs.
    This is just one of the many reasons why we should stay in the EU.

• We should stay in the EU!

• We will leave

Everyone I speak to over 30 up to 90+ wants out. Only bankers and naive teenagers want in. Millions of young people haven't registered because they can't be bothered so they can't vote. The deadline to register is the 7th June..Too bad.

Get ready UK we are going it alone!!!

• F f f

Nnn n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n nn n n n n nn nn n nn n nn nn n n nn nn nn n n nn nn n n n nn n