Do you think British Prime Minister David Cameron will be good (yes) or bad (no) for Jews in Britain?

• He respects all rights.

I think that British Prime Minister David Cameron will be good for Jews in Britain, because he has not given any indication that he will not be good for them. Cameron respects the rights of all people and wants to have diversity in Britain. Cameron is correct to be more concerned about Muslim terrorism than about Jews.

• yes or no?

A fair man I think that this man is very fair, and will be a good prime minister that will treat the jews just as good as he does the native English citizens. He has a good political record, and is a very smart man when it comes to politics and finding what works.

• British Prime Minister David Cameron will be good for Jews in Britain

British Prime Minister David Cameron will be good for Jews in Britain. He is the new leader and has done a lot of good so far in his country. He is part German and Jew, so in the end I believe he has good intentions for the Jewish people. I believe he will be good for the Jews in terms of economical and social situations.

• Good or Neutral

Prior to David Cameron taking the position of Prime Minister he stepped down from the Jewish National Fund and he is also probably one of the most staunch supporters of Israel in the history of the country. Given these two facts I would say it is likely he will be good for the Jewish population in Britain.

• A fair man

I think that this man is very fair, and will be a good prime minister that will treat the jews just as good as he does the native English citizens. He has a good political record, and is a very smart man when it comes to politics and finding what works.