Do you think Carrie Underwood is all around better than Miley Cyrus?

Asked by: BaconLover
  • Of Freakin Course

Is this even a legitimate question? C a r r i e U n d e r w o o d is amazing! Miley Cyrus can only grind against people and things while doing drugs. Carrie is amazingly talented and respectable. Miley needs to takes some notes from Ms. Underwood.

• Carrie Underwood is better.

Carrie Underwood is all around better person then Miley Cyrus. Ms. Underwood is talented and has many country music hits. Miley has to do stupid stunts to get attention. Maybe it's because deep down inside she knows she is a talent less hack? I have not heard Ms. Underwood in the news conducting business in an unsavory manor.

• Carrie Underwood Makes A Great Rolemodel

In my opinion, part of being an entertainer is setting a proper example. Miley Cyrus has opted not to follow this path. Carrie Underwood tends to dress in a professional manner and acts as a woman should. Secondly, her career is not shrouded in dysfunctional performances or unruly appearances, therefore, I find her to be a better all around person.