Dogs claw and bite. Cats do almost nothing unless provoked. Dogs bark like maniacs, creating a horrific, irritating noise. Cats gently meow. Dogs create humongous piles of feces any place they want to. Cats, however, create small pellets, and they can be trained to use a box. Cats are the pet of choice and dogs are lunatics.
Dfevrfv fv re vf f b fgb fgbfghn dsf b4tebrwg ef efv wr cdc rf ge rv bg rtv febvert erg er er brv r vrver v frb rgb f brf grf vjr bjrtnblw4jrgt wrif writh orwi gbrhg wtrig rtog wtgg gesg rtwg trwrt fgbwrg wr erwg r gre ergt gregrf web wr brt b fgb grb wrb fwg br rgb br rwg gbgrbwrtb.
Cats have alot of benefits to daily life. If no cats, than you might not have fun. Cats are better, because they are not as active as dogs. Dogs will drool and cats won't. They will benefit you alot from giving you a good life. Dogs should be used for services, not pets.
1. Dogs make you laugh.
A pilot study of 95 people found that dog owners laughed significantly more frequently than cat owners. Cats might even be a drag — even participants without pets reported laughing more than those who just owned cats.
2. Dogs help you make friends.
"Pet dogs can act as catalysts for human social interactions, and it has been suggested this may enhance feelings of well-being," according to one study, which found that strolling around with a dog led to more interactions, especially with strangers, than when walking solo.
"When I'm outside with my dog, I always meet new people and chat with them," one respondent said in a survey of 23 elderly dog owners who were single.
- Dogs are more intelligent.
- Dogs are scientifically proven to help cure depression.
- Dogs are used to detect drugs, explosives, cancer, and oncoming seizures.
- Dogs are used to protect people, other animals, and property.
- Dogs are used to retrieve waterfowl and other game.
- Dogs are used to guide the blind.
- Dogs are currently being used to help protect declining species like cheetahs and orcas.
- Dogs willing to die to protect their owners are not the exception to the rule.
- Cats can shit in a box.