Do you think Colin Powell advised Hillary Clinton to use a private e-mail account?

• Colin Powell advised Hillary Clinton on e-mail

Colin Powell advised Hillary Clinton regarding the use of a private e-mail account. He used one himself, a fact that is not publicized by the right wing group pushing the issue. However, Powell himself admitted it. He also gave a vague response to the question, saying he did not recall giving that advice.

• Colin Powell wasn't involved in Clinton's email scandal

Former Secretary of State and Democratic nominee for president Hillary Clinton has been embroiled in a scandal involving her use of a private email account during her tenure as Secretary of State. Colin Powell had nothing to do with this incident - it was Clinton's idea in the first place and she made the mistake on her own.

• It doesn't matter

I am not going to engage in anything disparaging about Colin Powell. After all, who cares. I'm like Bernie Sanders, I'm tired of her damn emails. We need to move on. This is just a last ditch effort to taint the American voter's mind into voting for someone who is a complete and utter disaster.

• No, he couldn't have advised her.

I don't think Colin Powell advised Hillary Clinton to use private e-mail account. Colin Powell character is astounding and unquestionable. During his tenure he proved to be a person who had the interest of America at heart, so its hard to believe that he would involve himself in something that would put the security of this nation risk.