Do you think Craig Thompson should have faced criminal charges for his role in the Health Services Union expenses affair?

• Health Services Union

I personally agree,By misusing the union funds to purchase lavish dinners, travel trips for his wife, and sexual services, Thompson was essentially stealing the money from dues paying union members. What he did was no different that what corrupt politicians do, and while his actions may be common, he should none the less be punished criminally for this kind of fraud.

• Yes: Craig Thomson Deserves His Criminal Charges

By misusing the union funds to purchase lavish dinners, travel trips for his wife, and sexual services, Thompson was essentially stealing the money from dues paying union members. What he did was no different that what corrupt politicians do, and while his actions may be common, he should none the less be punished criminally for this kind of fraud.

• Thompson should face criminal charges

Why do people think they are above the law? Craig Thompson is just the next one in line. Spending unauthorized money for hookers. We need to show Mr. Thompson that we mean business. He should be charged and found guilty. He then should be sentenced to the max time allowed. People in government should be shown that if you are disloyal to the countries citizens then you will be charged to the full extent of the law.

• He spent unauthorized money.

Yes, I think Craig Thompson should have faced criminal charges for his role in the Health Services Union expenses affair, because he spent large amounts of money that were not authorized. This is no different than embezzlement or larceny. He deserves to have to make restitution for taking money he should not have.

• Not at all

No, I do not think that this man did a thing wrong in this affair, and I think that his role was so small in the affair that there would be no way you could pin any crime on him. I think that other people were the ones behind it.