Do you think creating an online political party can improve the situation of Roma in Europe?

• Political party won't help

Creating an online political party will not improve the Roma situation in Europe because that population is very difficult to organize and form a unit. The Roma people are set in their ways and they do not trust the political system at all. It would be extremely difficult t form an online party.

• No, I don't think that creating an online political party can improve the situation of Roma in Europe.

I believe that modern technology can change a lot of things, but I do not believe that it can change or improve the current situation of Roma in Europe. If it was that easy to just build a political party online to fix everything, other Countries would of thought of that long ago.

• Roma are not unified

The Roman are not a unified entity. Just to be Roma does not mean all Roma agree with what any other one Roma believes. The Roma can be fiercely tribal and familial to the point of seeming totally different from, and antagonistic too, another group of Roma. Accordingly trying to force them under one banner is about as effective as saying there should be an online party for Native Americans.

• online political party

I personally disagree,I do not see how creating an online political party can help improve the situation of Roma in Europe. I believe the Internet is great for sharing ideas and such forth, but these people need help in real life, not an Internet forum where people simply through out more ideas.

• It Is Doubtful

I do not see how creating an online political party can help improve the situation of Roma in Europe. I believe the Internet is great for sharing ideas and such forth, but these people need help in real life, not an Internet forum where people simply through out more ideas.