Do you think criticisms of Phil McGraw by fellow psychotherapists are biased?

• People are bias

Everyone is bias, but many people think they are not. People are bias in everything they do. They know what works for them,, and when someone has a different way of doing things, people do not like it. Phil McGraw has his own beliefs on how to be a psychotherapists. Other people have different ways on how to be a psychotherapists. Neither way is wrong, just different ways work better for certain people.

• He is an entertainer

Yes Dr. Phil has the credentials to be a therapist, including a PhD - this is not being disputed by anyone. Still, actual therapy is not anything like what Dr. Phil actually does on his TV show, and the use of his credentials to make it seem so is detrimental overall.

• Yes, I do.

I never liked Dr. Phil until about a few months ago when my girlfriend showed me some very captivating and emotionally-heavy shows of his. Dr. Phil not only acts properly, but he has a team of experts in several areas of brain science surrounding him. The man is doing a good job.

• No, I think that criticisms of Phil McGraw are fair.

I think that the criticisms of Phil McGraw by fellow psychotherapists are not biased. I think that the criticisms of Phil McGraw are more than fair. I think that a lot of the criticisms are due to Phil McGraw's stance on some of the subject and views of psychotherapy and aren't due to bias.

• No, I don't.

I don't believe that criticisms of Phil McGraw by fellow psychotherapists are biased. I think that the defense of Phil McGraw is probably more likely to be biased. People don't like to admit that people they admire and look to for advice are imperfect or have done bad things in their lives.