Do you think cyber-bullying is worse than physical bullying?

Asked by: Raven_10sg
  • It can really hurt people

Say a Child posted a picture of something bad and all a sudden they are the worst kid in the school. They get made fun of all the time. There parents have no idea whats going on. Physical bulling if they get punched in the face that can be stop right away and suspended right then in there. Cyber bulling may takes weeks or months to be stop and it is out there for the world to see. Physical bulling yes it hurts but the world won't see it most of the time

• Hi how are

Hi hihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihi hi hi hi hi hi v v k k k kk k kk k k kk k k k kk k k jh hh h hgh hg g gg ggg f fdf dd dd d r r g ff tgt t gg t tgg y ygh hghg hg gg

• Hi how are

• No no no

Because its just not - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - -- -- - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

• Physical bullying is worse

Physical bullying can hurt u physically, mentally and emotionally. Cyber bullying usually only hurts you emotionally and may lead to physical bullying. I feel that with a optimistic mind you would not be affected by cyber bullying as it is a matter of how you think people think of you, or how you handle insults. But physical bullying can hurt you badly that it leaves bruises or the need to be hospitalised.

• Yes no one should disagree

Even though cyberbullying is mental and has a strong effect on the person it does not compare to physical bullying, it literally leaves a mark and not only that when it is during school both the students get suspended! It also has the worst outcome, if you get really hurt you have to go to the hospital and then there is bills

• I don't think cyber bullying is worse

I believe that cyber bullying do have the same effect on a person, but physical bullying is worse. I have been a victim of bullying and it is not fun at all. Getting push into lockers, and book bags thrown in to garbage cans is the worse experience you can ever have. Cyber Bullying as we may know happens online. It occurs around the memes of social Media. I just feel like everybody is entitled to have their own opinions without getting bashed because of it. For example If I were to wear all black(gothics which I love to do) I would get bashed online because my clothes aren't what everybody else would like.