• Cyber Socializing- Can be Harmful

In my opinion, it is not really safe to use the internet as a form of communicating with strangers. As seen in many websites such as Craigslist or Facebook, many people choose to communicate online with strangers. This can be dangerous because with the usage of the internet, our faces are hidden. No one really knows who they are talking to. This anonymity can lead to death.

• No, cyber socializing is not dangerous.

No, cyber socializing is not inherently dangerous. The Internet is essentially a cyber-barrier through which no person can physically harm another individual. So if the interaction is only of a social nature, then no harm can be done. Cyber socializing allows for socializing in a safe environment and can help those with anxiety issues the negative consequences of physical socializing.

• Just be careful.

No, I do not think that cyber socializing is dangerous, as long as people are careful. People just need to remember not to give out their personal information, or give out any other information as to how they can be contacted. Other than that, hanging out in chat rooms is fairly benign.

• No It's Not

I do not believe cyber socializing is inherently dangerous. It is no worse than socializing in the real world and could be viewed as safer when considering the distance between people when socializing over the Internet. I believe the Internet has really changed the way we interact on a daily basis.