Do you think data-based decision making in health influences people's motivation to exercise?

• Absorbing data is one of the main reasons people exercise.

Data-based decision making in health influences people's motivation to exercise for sure. This is because people are motivated by what they read about health statistics and immediate relate what it would mean for their own health. When statistics read out that people live longer and are healthier by exercising a specific amount of minutes per week, people absorb this and are motivated by it.

• We know stats.

Yes, I think that data-based decision making in health influences people's motivation to exercise, because a lot of people know about good health. With decision-based decision making, people can see what health problems they can avoid if they exercise. It helps motivate people to exercise and live better lives for themselves.

• No It Doesn't

Data-based decision making includes gathering, analyzing, and evaluating information to make a decision. I do not believe data-based decision making in health influences people's motivation to exercise. Motivation for something like exercise has to come from inside, it is not a fact based decision. Having dieted more than once, and only successfully on occasion, I have a hard time pinpointing where the motivation came from.

• I do not think that data-based decision making will make people exercise.

I do not think that date-based decision making in health influences some people's motivation to exercise. I think that while some people may be motivated by such info, most people will still not find the will to change anything about their lives and lifestyle. I think that they should though.