Do you think David Brenner was the best guest on 'The Tonight Show' in the program's entire history?

• 158 times on the Tonight Show.

More than any other comedian David Brenner entertained an audience 158 times on the Tonight Show. His comedy, still going even on his death bed, goes to show that his ability to make others laugh is his nature. During the generation of late night TV with Johnny Carson that audience was very impressed with David Brenner's jokes. His jokes were still funny even to knew generations appearing one of the best evening programs Modern Family. Yes, it is true through his ability to come back to the Tonight Show 158 times that he was successfully the best guest to end one of the greatest late night shows in TV history.

• Bill Murray was funny.

No, I do not think that David Brenner was the best guest on the Tonight Show in the program's entire history, because I think that Bill Murray was funnier. I also think that Robin Williams is a very funny guest. It would be hard to pick just which one is the best ever.

• No Such Status

I really have no clue who David Brenner is so I don't think it would be just to declare him the best guest on 'The Tonight Show' in the programs entire history. That's a lot of shows and a lot of guests. Many of them made impacts, but I don't think any certain one is the best, so to speak.

• Justin Timberlake's guest appearance on The Tonight show was the best in the program's history.

Justin Timberlake's guest appearance on The Tonight show was the best in the program's history. The history of dance was a very good skit and Justin was there to perform the skit along with Jimmy Fallon. They mesh very well and Justin's guest appearance was the best way to kick off the new era of 'The Tonight Show'.