Do you think DeMarco Murray is one of the greatest running backs of all time?

• Yes I do believe DeMarco Murray is one of the greatest running backs of all time.

There have been many great cowboy games over the past couple years... But not all players played same way, some flourished and some didn't. DeMarco Murray is one of them. He has played exquisitely during all the games I watched and I think within the next years he will become one of the greatest of all time!

• Yes, I think that DeMarco Murray is one of the greatest running backs of all time.

I agree that DeMarco Murray is one of the greatest running backs of all time because I have seen a significant change in the Dallas Cowboys since DeMarco Murray joined in 2011. Every game I have watched of theirs he has played great and I think he has done a lot to make this team better and pull it together.

• A Steady Player

I elect not to declare DeMarco Murray as one of the greatest running backs of all time. Does he do a great job? Absolutely! As #29 on the Dallas Cowboys he is definitely part of a winning team, but he is still just one of the components. He plays consistently and that is great, but it doesn't mean he should be labeled the greatest.

• No, I do not believe DeMarco Murray is one of the greatest running backs of all time.

No, I do not believe DeMarco Murray is one of the greatest running backs of all time. It is my opinion that DeMarco benefits from playing in an era where the defence will sell-out to stop the pass, and this opens up the line of scrimmage for running backs. DeMarco will be lucky to play 10 years, which is not in a class with the greatest of all time.