• The super delegate system is biased.

The super delegate system used by the democrats in the U.S. is unfair because the super delegates can vote for whoever they want, and take bribes from anyone and they may not care who they are voting for. The Super delegates are made up of a vast majority of rich politicians who really want to get money and media attention and aren't representative of the majority population.

• Yes, it is unfair

The Democrat's super delegate system is not representative of the wishes of the people. The super delegates are not elected and have no real responsibility to the citizens of their state. This system has been compared to the outdated House of Lords in the British Parliament. These delegates have too much power.

• Yes, I think the Democrats' super delegate system is unfair.

I think the Democrats' super delegate system is unfair because it takes away the voice of the general electorate. The super delegate system makes it so the candidates pander to specific people with special power, and as a result spend less time focusing on what the citizens want in a candidate.

• No, I do not think the Democrats' super delegate system is unfair.

No, I do not think the Democrats' super delegate system is unfair because the in most cases the candidate with the most votes and support usually ends up reaching the delegate count. Although the super delegate system is unfair for outsider candidates, at the end of the day people wield the power to pick the nominee and will always choose who they want.

• While party politics is unpopular, protecting the party's interests is still important.

I get it. Political parties are unpopular. More and more voters are becoming independents. And from that perspective, of course super delegates are unfair. But at the end of the day, the Democratic party is obligated to protect its interests as an organization. There could be times where the candidate with the popular vote has something happen. Then what do we do? And one of the people who had the votes was killed. Then what do we do? It's not always as simple as one person, one vote even if that's what would be ideal.