Do you think draining blood vessels from the brain is an effective treatment for CCSVI and MS?

• It would relieve pressure.

Yes, I think that draining blood vessels from the brain is an effective treatment for CCSVI and MS, because patients with CCSVI and MS often have additional pressure in the brain. Draining these blood vessels can relieve pain and pressure and make the patients more comfortable. This is a viable option for patients who are trying to manage pain.

• I agree that draining the blood vessels from the brain is an effective treatment for MS

Draining blood vessels from the brain sounds like a very dangerous procedure and its effects on MS are questionable, but I believe that not all cases of MS are the same, and therefore the effects of this risky surgery may be worth it when we are able diagnose the conditions or strains of the disease which show positive improvements in the face of these treatments.

• Thsi treatment has worked before to some extent.

Draining blood vessels from the brain is an effective treatment for CCSVI and MS. This is because this treatment has worked before to some extent. We should not hold off from help others with their diseases just because an idea is unconventional or not as profitable. Researchers would do good to look further into this treatment.

• The Two Are Not Connected

While one study showed that CC SVI and MS are related, follow up trials have not been able to prove this first theory, nor have they matched the results found in that research. For that reason, treatments connected with CC SVI should not be considered effective for MS because the two are not related.

• No, I do not.

This treatment seems like it has potential for CCSVI and MS, but it is still relatively young and dangerous, and I cannot find much medical literature supporting this therapy. Perhaps and hopefully in the future this will be an effective treatment for these terrible diseases. That would be a giant leap forward.