Do you think educational texts on tablets are as easy to read as textbooks?

• They have a brighter image.

Yes, I think that educational texts on tablets are as easy to read as textbooks, because if anything, they have a brighter image and the students can see them better. Also, the student can adjust the brightness of the screen to their own individual preference, and pages are not likely to get ripped out.

• Educational texts on tablets are just as easy to read as textbooks

Educational texts on tablets are just as easy to read as textbooks. This is because of the fact that the screens are very good at displaying the information. Textbooks and tablets both can be damaged in ways that make this less so, but if things are perfect, they are both just as easy to read things from.

• Yes, I think educational texts on tablets are as easy to read as textbooks.

Overall I believe that educational texts on tablets are easy on the eyes and can be adjusted on the tablet for easier reading if you are having trouble seeing it on the default settings, I believe tablets in general can be easier to read then textbooks due to the adjusting you can do on a tablet that you can't in a standard book.

• Learned from First-hand Experience

As a current student, the hanging possibility of electronic textbooks is haunting. I have taken numerous tests, on both paper and computers. Scores for both me and fellow peers are consistently higher on paper tests. First of all, the light from electronics is proven to be harmful to your eyes, provoking dry eyes and intense migraines. Secondly, when testing, most often online tests do not let you see you answers, giving you no chance to improve. Although this is my view, I'm sad to say that many teenagers and younger children (The ones most affected by this change) have evolved and grow used to staring at screens for hours, through the boom of video games and multiple social medias. If they can maintain the options of either, this would be the best solution, catering to both normal humans and electronically evolved humans.

• No, educational texts on tablets are not as easy to read.

I do not think that educational texts on tablets are as easy to read than those on a regulart book. I think that some people find the texts on tablets a little difficult to read sometimes due to the light from the tablet screen. I think that text books are still better.