Do you think Elon Musk's concerns about artificial intelligence are warranted?

• Elon Musk: Spooked by A.I.

I do believe Elon Musk's concerns about artificial intelligence are warranted because he has worked extensively with communication satellites and transportation to and from space. His knowledge would be the most reliable, and I think he has the right to be concerned. He is the founder and CEO of SpaceX, but I do think his concerns are also rooted in a fear of the unknown.

• Yes I do believe they are warranted.

Elon Musk has been a great and very helpful guy in today's society. He is therefore a mentor for many people and children! Which Is why I think that his concerns about artificial intelligence are indeed warranted. When you are a role model, you can make things happen since people actually like you and respect you.

• No, I don't think Elon Musk's concerns are warranted.

Considering Elon Musk continually describes artificial intelligence as 'summoning a demon', I think he's overreacting. I do not share his opinion that artificial intelligence is some evil thing that can't be controlled. I believe he needs to calm down and stop watching so many cheesy horror movies, so, no, I don't believe his concerns are warranted.

• No, I dont think that his concerns are warranted.

No, I don't think that Elon Musk's concerns about artificial intelligence are warranted. His concerns are there for a reason and I think that he is smart enough to have all the things figured out that he needs to know. I think that he does great work and there are no concerns.