Do you think ending poverty worldwide is possible?

• I think so.

Development IS possible in other countries. A lot of the poverty in other countries developed from people making stupid decisions, or ONE person making stupid decisions. So, people are always making stupid decisions. I do it all the time. But does that mean that we live in poverty? No. It's a matter of people being able to share their opinion and evening out development, so that people are able to say what they want to say and fight up for things they don't believe in, so that bad things, made by stupid decisions, are stopped before the stupid decision comes into order. (My opinion only)

• I think ending poverty is possible on a global level

Ending poverty worldwide is a doable thing. The twentieth century saw so many people lifted out of poverty, primarily in Asia. If this could be achieved there then it should be able to be effected anywhere. If the leadership is there and the resources are there, then, I think poverty can be eliminated globally.

• What is poverty?

What is poverty is it being poor and having a low paying job, or is it being on the streets in need of food, or is it being in the middle of Africa only having cattle and camels? To solve poverty we must first know what poverty is and some people just don't want all the technology first world countries have. Research has shown that the people that have the least are the happiest people in the world. And im not talking about homeless people im talking about the tribes in Africa and south america that have never been introduced to our technology. They have food, water, shelter but we would consider them poor is it right for us to go and bring them out of "Poverty" when they don't want to?

• No, ending poverty worldwide is not possible.

I do not think that ending poverty is possible. I think that there is just way too much issues involved with trying to feed everybody on Earth. Some people are just in such dire situations that it would be impossible to make something like world peace possible for our society.

• There will always be the poor.

No, I do not think that ending poverty worldwide is possible, because there will always be problems with distributing food and water. There will also always be governments who are corrupt. There are those who will take the resources for themselves rather than give them to those who need them most.

• No It's Not

I do not believe ending poverty worldwide is possible. There will always be a group in society who are too greedy to let others survive. Some humans are purely evil and they have no problem letting people die on the streets as long as they don't have to see it personally. Poverty could be solved by a mere handful of people in this country, you don't see them giving their wealth away though. Not the majority anyway.