Do you think Eric Holder should resign over the scandals that have rocked the Department of Justice under his watch?

• Yes, He should resign over scandals

Eirc Holder repeatedly lied to about a large number of things to the press and to congress. He often didn't answer questions directly, adn beat around the bush as well. He claimed to never have seen certain documents pertainging to the ATF, but evidence concludes otherwise. Because of this, I beleive Eric Holder should resign

• Yes, I think Eric Holder should resign over the scandals.

I definitely think that Eric Holder should resign due to the scandals that have plagued the White House on his watch. When a person is proven to be incompetent at doing their job to the best of their abilities, they should be fired. It is clear that Eric Holder has been guilty of either turning the other way in regards to such issues like Benghazi, etc.

• Yes he should.

I do think Eric Holder should resign over the scandals that have rocked the Department of Justice under his watch. They happened under his watch, so he is the one responsible for them. Being in the position that he is in, he is the one who needs to accept the blame.

• What Scandels Do You Mean?

Oh, you mean the ones that the Republicans created and tried to make the Obama administration look bad. You had fast and furious which was the Arizona's lawmakers fault, not the department of Justice. You had Benghazi which was based on incompetence, not a cover up. You had The IRS Scandal but was more incompetence. No scandals here, just right wing made up stories.

• Not at all

No, he should not resign just because there have been a lot of scandals under his watch. He does not watch the workers personal lives. His job is to wait till a scandal is found, then get rid of the people that did it, and that is exactly what he did.