Do you think ex-Baltimore Ravens cheerleader Molly Shattuck is guilty of rape?

• Yes, I think that she is guilty of rape

Yes, I think that ex-Baltimore Ravens cheerleader Molly Shattuck is guilty of rape. If she didn't do anything wrong then this suspision would of never rose in the first place so Yes, i think that she has done something wrong and she should face the penalty for whatever it is she has done.

• Yes I think she is guilty.

I think that Molly Shattuck abused her position as a teacher and should have known better than to use that position to influence school children.Parent's put their trust in people who are there to educate their children and that trust was abused by Molly Shattuck so yes that is my opinion.

• No, I don't think so.

I don't think she's guilty of rape. I mean, she's a mom and the boy was the same age as her son, so I don't think any mother could do something that creepy especially to a child. I also don't think a teenage boy and his friends would just leave their friend home alone with their mom and not think it was weird.

• Molly Shattuck is entitled to the presumption of innocence until her trial is held, so I think's she not gulity at this time.

Ex-Baltimore Ravens cheerleader Molly Shattuck is entitled to the presumption of innocence until her case it tried in a court of law, so I don't think she's guilty of rape until the case is proven in a court of law. As a country we should not be trying criminal cases in the court of public opinion.