Do you think fluoride added in toothpaste is safe?

• Yes, the fluoride in toothpaste is safe

Fluoride has been an ingredient in toothpaste for many years and has helped to reduce the incidence of cavities in the teeth of people in the United States and many other countries. The level of fluoride in toothpaste is quite low and is not harmful. The American Dental Association has strict guidelines governing the amount of fluoride in toothpaste and closely monitors the safety of toothpaste.

• Fluoride is what prevents cavities, so it is better than safe.

Toothpastes that lack fluoride are less effective at preventing cavities. There are far greater risks than getting a little fluoride in your system, like a nasty mouth infection caused by a serious cavity. There is no scientific safety issue posed by the inclusion of fluoride in toothpastes, mouthwashes, or drinking water.

• Yes, fluoride in toothpaste is safe.

I definitely believe that flouride in toothpaste is safe. I think that it is something that has been researched for a while and has proven to be safe. I also do not think there is any evidence to suggest that it is dangerous for people to use in their products like toothpaste.

• Yes, I think flouride added in toothpaste is safe.

I believe that in appropriate quantities that fluoride is safe in toothpaste, I believe that much safety research has been conducted on the safety of adding fluoride to toothpaste and the vast majority of research has said that it is a safe substance to be added to the product and is very effective.