• Quite obviously, I'd say

Neil Cavuto, Dana Perino, Gretchen Carlson, Bret Baier, Megyn Kelly, Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, enough said. Even if I was Republican, I wouldn't subject myself to their partisan BS. It's the same reason why I don't watch NBCNews now (even though I'm not liberal democratic, I tend to lean more that way)

• As Megadeth Said, Take a Look at ALL Media Outlets

FOX News is biased, that is true. It is biased in a conservative way. Then almost EVERY other news outlet is additionally biased, but in a very, very liberal way. For example: MSNBC, NBC, CNN, to name a few of the major ones. You can't trust ANY mainstream media outlets in today's world.

• No more than any other news source

For some reason fox news has become "uncool". I find that most people who say it is bad have nothing to back that claim. Most of these people have never watched fox news. Usually whenever people hate on fox news it is because they have heard other people doing the same. In reality they are biased but no more than the other news sources. It is just that liberals like to hate on FOX news for being right-leaning whenever the stations they watch are very left-leaning. Like I said they are all biased. The best thing to do is get your news from several sources and decide for yourself what is really going on.
    I can't trust CBS since their name is literally "SEE BS" lol
    oh and have you ever thought that maybe FOX news's bad reputation was created by rival news sources?