• It diverts natural aggression into a safe place.

Humans have a natural instinct towards aggression and competition, and this can end up in fights and violence. Games give people an outlet for this that is structured, with clear rules, and a basis of fair play, and the rule of law, allowing them to vent harmlessly. This has made the world a better place to be.

• Yes, games make a better world.

I definitely think that games make the world a better place. It doesn't matter if the games are of the video game variety or sports type, I think they all make the world a better place. It is important for humans that not everything is always about something serious like work.

• Recreation is good for all humans.

Games are an outlet. People need outlets. People do not necessarily need games, nor should they be the only outlet that a person uses. Games allow a person to interact with a television rather than just stare at it flipping through channels for hours. That's how games the world better. They take what used to be a one sided interaction into a two way street.

• Games do make a better world

I do believe that games of all kind make for a better world. The world today is stressful, and games provide relief and relaxation to everyone. Whether they be family board games, or video games, they provide an escape to the every day world. There is absolutely nothing wrong about them.

• They allow us to relax.

Yes, I think that games make for a better world, because they allow us to relax and not worry about the world so much. Games let us interact with each other. They allow us to play and have some down time. Games are a fun and easy way for recreation that make the world a better place.