Do you think Girls Gone Wild portrays women in a respectable manner?

• No, it objectifies them in every way.

Girls Gone Wild portrays women as sexual objects. Of course, the girls aren't oblivious to this fact, and I suspect they embrace it for the money and attention it brings. That said, it's their right to make that decision, and no one can take it away. However, I think it's a shame, because it's a disservice to them as women.

• No I Do Not

I do not believe that Girls Gone Wild portrays women in a respectable manner, however I do not believe women who show up in these videos deserve sympathy for their actions. In order for these videos to be created they must sign a contract that states that they agree to the terms and they must do this while they are sober, so they made their own decision and people shouldn't pity them.

• No, Girls Gone Wild protrays women in a negative light.

No, Girls Gone Wild does not show women in a respectable light. This production company seeks out young women, often under the influence of alcohol and drugs, and then exploits them by asking them to do things of a sexual nature without compensation or express release. Such depiction presents women in a negative way and sets a poor standard for how young ladies are viewed by the general public.

• Not at all

No, It does not portray women in a respectable manner, because the man who films these acts convinces girls to show parts of their body by peer pressure and by paying them. Although the girls do these things voluntarily, it is still disrespectful to their self image to do this.

• Girls Gone Wild has little to do with respect.

The first amendment says they can make it, and capitalist ideas say they can sell it. If women are willing to share images of them doing sexual acts for a free t-shirt, then that is completely up to them. However, respect was not on any ones mind during the filming, production, or distribution of these films. Someone did it, someone filmed it, and someone bought it.